Could anybody be Easy City Watch?

Today I want play City Watch to get Toy’s Story Challange; play a single City Watch only with these heroes (whatever difficulty). However its neaby impossible complete the 15 battles.

• I don’t find much difference between Easy, Medium, Hard and Epic.
  • The other players or enemy’s Teams are simililar; Piggy, Animal, Joy, Megara and Pumbaa. So Bo Peep, sometimes Jafar, maybe Randall and More.
  • Each enemy has a High number of stars, friendship points and/or Mods.
  • I don’t like repeat the battle one and one and one more Time to see or understand what do; slow/faster mode, automatic/manual mode or change heroes.
  • When I can’t win, the only way Is suicide and play again with other Team. For example defeat Joy on fist battle for take the reality buff on second battle. Hakuna Matata, Shields, Invensibility or second life (like Olaf or Gaston) too

Please somebody

1 Like

1 - there is no difference, other than the Wards or buffs given to yourself on Easy mode.

2 - the teams are taken from real Coliseum teams, so there’s a good chance of some strong heroes showing up

3 - same as 2

4 - most of the time this is the best strategy to beating CW, it shouldn’t take more than a few tries at most per battle

5 - this is also a valid but usually unnecessary strategy to pass CW stages

The Toy Story challenge is fairly hard. I’d recommend keeping Duke at full energy as much as possible, as a lot of the time he can pretty much solo the opponent team. Woody can help deal with pesky back-liners, and DnB + Bo Peep can provide a lot of additional damage. I got around to doing it last week, and it took me a couple of tries to complete after having to resort to other heroes to pass particularly strong opponents. If you have a strong Duke and get decent luck with opponents, it’s not too bad.

2 Likes

Thank you for write Pipsqueak. Yes I used Duke Caboom to recover HP. Also Ducky Bunny to do damage and Bo Peep (I have and use both friendship discs) to reflect Jafar’s blue skill or move enemies (bad idea against Piggy or Olaf). I used a mercenary too, but the better characters who left me level up are Woody, Jessie and Buzz Lightyear. I ever save Energy and I enable white skill only when need it. I have Zurg with red skill, but don’t like because 4 Skills can fail or can’t give a better Team or buff on this Challange

So I think CW need a bigger change for difficult. Not only for the challanges, for contests too how the last one with Minnie

Greetings and continue play

That challenge seems a pain to do indeed. I didn’t even try.

Can’t even imagine doing CW without heavy control

Hi Phaldow.

Yes its horrible the power difference between theirs heroes and my Toy’s Story Heroes, but It help to level up your heroes.

So I agree, I miss Syndrome, its my favorite Hero against Randall or Beast.

1 Like

Im good with cw just use goofy and lauchpad strat and you’ll be fine
Always make sure goofy has white skill before ending the fight, that’s all it’s just a piece of cake to me

They’re going after the Toy Story challenge and need to use toons from the series… Goofy and Launchpad obviously not a part of that.

1 Like

He’s talking about cw difficulty so stills counted

Hope you can do it with epic lol

Hi Buzz, thanks for noticing. For now I want level Up my Buzz Lightyear; More friendship stars and better rank, and I will wait for a powerful Woody or Jessie for my new guild.

Greetings

Hey Zheaux, you are right Launchpad it’s awesome, his buffs to red and/or control allies. So Goofy or Animal are helpful for Speed buff.

The secret to win on this mode can be: you save Energy between each battle, use a lot of heroes and you choose a Best mercenary; for example I don’t have Jafar on Epic Mode.

However everything its different if you play only with Eight characters; Woody, Buzz, Jessie, Rex, Zurg, Duke, Bo and Ducky.

Have a nice day

Woody with Jessie’s disk is a very useful hero to have; being able to pull the rearmost enemy to the front at the start of battle can give you a strong advantage against many teams.

Hello Mariette. Well for me it’s easy now. I no play only if I have enought keys. I wait to find good debuffs on Epic CW. For example, I use Joy and Colette, Never I play when the day has -75% energy to support heroes.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney