CowardWhisper8’s Hero Concepts

But the sign on Donald’s uniform says otherwise…

Stitch is right though, in the end it was all a dream and in the end when he wakes he shows that he loves to live in America, could we talk about this somewhere else thought, sorry to say this but I really don’t want to talk about this on here and we are kind of off topic still

3 Likes

Hero: Madame Leota - ‘The Haunted Mansion’
A backline control hero who uses her incantations to call in the spirits wherever they’re at to scare her enemies in battle.

Stars: 2

Quote: “Serpents and spiders, tail of a rat; call in the spirits, wherever they’re at.”

White Skill: Summon the Spirits
Fantastic Damage. Madame Leota, through her incantations, materializes the spirits and has them fly through all the enemies, scaring enemies and doing X damage through the duration of 6 seconds, the scare has a chance to fail if enemies are above level X.

Green Skill: Awaken
Madame Leota has the spirits awaken with her tambourine silencing enemies for 6 seconds, the silence has a chance to fail if enemies are above level X.

Blue Skill: Let there be Music
Normal Damage. Madame Leota lets there be music from regions beyond with her trumpet dealing X damage and knocking back the three closest enemies.

Purple Skill: Happy Haunts
Now Madame Leota’s “Summon the Sprits” skill decreases enemies reality by X when they are hit.

Styles:
Entrance: Madame Leota appears out of a mist of fog with her instruments surrounding her.

Victory: The instruments around her all play at once joyfully.

Defeat: The instruments around her stop abruptly with Madame Leota looking mad.

Friendships:
Jack Skellington: Their disk would be called “Shriek and Harmonies” and it would allow Madame Leota to heal herself by X HP when enemies are scared by “Summon the Spirits.”

Maleficent: Their disk would be called “Crystal Ball” and it will allow Madame Leota’s “Awaken” and “Let there be Music” skill to also curse enemies.

5 Likes

Hero: Star Butterfly - ‘Star Vs. the Forces of Evil’
A frontline damage hero who uses her magic wand to blast the enemies off the battlefield.

Stars: 2

Quote: “I’m a magical princess from another dimension!”

White Skill: Butterfly Metamorphosis
Star turns in her magical butterfly form doubling her attacks while in this form, this form last for 15 seconds, has a 5 second cool down.

Green Skill: Narwhal Blast
Fantastic Damage.
Mewmen Form: Star blasts narwhals from her wand hitting three random enemies dealing X damage.
Butterfly Form: Star blasts narwhals from her hands at all the enemies dealing X damage and knock back.

Blue Skill: Jellybean Hallucination Mist
Mewman Form: Star blasts hallucination mist from her wand at an enemy causing them to be stunned for 4 seconds, this has a chance to fail if enemies are above level X.
Butterfly Form: Star blasts hallucinations mist at all the enemies stunning them for 8 seconds, this has a chance to fail if enemies are above level X.

Purple Skill: Magical Restoration
Star stacks up on “magic” which stacks X HP every time Star uses “Narwal Blast” and “Jellybean Hallucination Mist” in her Mewman form. When she turns into her butterfly form, she’ll heal herself by how much “magic” she stacked up.

Styles:
Entrance: Star comes in from they sky on Cloudy (one of her spells which she uses as transportation) and jumps off it to land in her spot, ready to fight.

Butterfly Transformation: Star jumps into the sky with light surrounding her revealing her butterfly form.

Mewman Transformation: Once Star is done using her butterfly form, she poofs back into her normal self.

Victory: Star raises her wand as it shoots tiny sparkles and fireworks out of it.

Defeat:
Mewman Form: Star falls on the ground dropping her wand.
Butterfly Form: Star poofs back to her normal self falling to the ground and dropping her wand.

Friendships:
Genie: Their disk would be called “Phenomenal Cosmic Magic” and it will allow Stars’s “Butterfly Metamorphosis” cool down to be shortened to 2 seconds.

13 Likes

Dang, those drawings r top notch. Great concept as well. :+1:

5 Likes

Nice! Love your art work!

3 Likes

You should be the forum artist @CowardWhisper8

5 Likes

You think so?

2 Likes

Yes you should @CowardWhisper8

You are a artist

But it needs color

3 Likes

Yeah I know I need to add color, I always get scared that I’ll mess up the drawing sometimes with it lol

Maybe you could photo copy it and color the copied version? That way you can try to color it and if it turns out to be bad, you still have the original version.

2 Likes

Just make sure you use colored pencil! All other forms of coloring look less legit.

No offense tp kids or those who do f use crayons or marker, this is just my opinion.

3 Likes

I decided to go back and color a few of my drawings, hope you guys like the new colored versions :grin:

6 Likes

Much better

Love it!!!

3 Likes

You just gotta color belle and nigel

3 Likes

Very nice improvement!

:crown:
:angel:

1 Like

This is definitely the best concept for Star I’ve ever seen, great work!

2 Likes

@CowardWhisper8 I just noticed your original artwork of Pooh & it’s really nice! I just wanted to give you kudos for it.

:crown:
:angel:

1 Like

Villain: Yzma - ‘The Emperor’s New Groove’
A back-line control villain who uses her concoctions to help out her team in any means necessary.

Stars: 1

Quote: “It’s brilliant, brilliant, brilliant, I tell you! Genius, I say!

White Skill: Potion Transformation
Fantastic Damage. The player chooses one of their allies for Yzma (including Yzma to pick from) to transform into an animal allowing them to do fantastic damage and increasing their attacks by 200% for 10 seconds.

Green Skill: Mallet Mash
Normal Damage. Yzma jumps towards the closest enemies and smashes them with a hammer, dealing X damage and stunning them for 8 seconds.

Blue Skill: Prehistoric Features
Yzma gives a “smile” to the three closest enemies, blinding them for 8 seconds. This has a chance to fail if enemies are level X and above.

Purple Skill: I Win
Fantastic Damage. (Defeat: One of Yzma’s potions breaks in her hand, turning herself into a cat.)
When Yzma is defeated and turns into a cat, she lunges at the enemy with and takes away X% of her health.

Styles:
Entrance: Yzma starts to make a potion while walking into her position.

Victory: Yzma raises her hands in the air and lets out an evil laugh.

Defeat: One of Yzma’s potions breaks in her hand, turning herself into a cat.

Friendships:
Sally: Their disk would be called “Pick Your Posion” and it will allow Yzma’s “Potion Transformation” to heal an ally by X HP when she transform them.

6 Likes

Is it ok if I do character costumes to

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney