CowardWhisper8’s Hero Concepts

Heroes: Remy and Linguini - ‘Ratatouille’
A back-line support hero who uses their cooking, mostly done by Remy aka Little Chef who controls Linguini, to help there allies in battle.

Stars: 1

Quote: “One look and I knew we had the same crazy idea.”
images
White Skill: Ratatouille
Remy and Linguini whip up an amazing meal for one allie healing them by X HP and giving them a 50% strength increase.

Green Skill: Rat Infestation
Normal Damage. A swarm of rats crawl all over an enemies body dealing X damage for the duration of 5 seconds.

Blue Skill: Pulling the Hair
Remy calls one of his rat friends to crawl on top of an enemy and control them for 7 seconds. this has a chance to fail when enemies are above level X.

Purple Skill: Spice Things Up
“Ratatouille” now give allies X energy when given to them.

Styles:
Entrance: Linguini perps up his hat with Remy inside as they get into position.

Victory: Linguini takes off his hat an to reveal Remy.

Defeat: Linguini’s hat falls off as it shows Remy disappointed.

Friendships:
Calhoun: Their disk would be called “Anyone Can Fight” and it would increase the percentage of strength given when using “Ratatouille.”

The Mad Hatter: Thier disk would called “Mad Taste” and it would allow Remy and Linguini’s “Spice Things Up” skill to give more energy.

8 Likes

I like dis. Great job :+1:

3 Likes

Thank you :grin:
(20 characters)

4 Likes

Hero: Snow White - ‘Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs’
A mid-line control hero who uses her friends to help keep things calm on the battlefield.

Stars: 2

Quote: “I’m sure I’ll get along somehow. Everything’s going to be alright.”
White Skill: High Ho!
Normal Damage. Snow White calls the seven dwarfs with each of them hitting a random enemy doing X damage and knocking them back.

Green Skill: Forest Friends
Snow White calls her bird friends to surround and peck an enemie stunning them for 5 seconds. This has a chance to fail when enemies are above level X.

Blue Skill: Fariest of them All
Snow White charms a random enemy for 6 seconds. This has a chance to fail when enemies are above level X.

Purple Skill: Grumpy’s Support
Fantastic Damage. When Snow White uses “High Ho!” Grump does the final hit to a random dealing X damage (more damage than the other dwarfs do when using “High Ho!”) and has a chance to stun the enemy.

Styles:
Entrance: Snow White walks in with a bird on her finger and has it fly away once she gets into position.

Victory: Snow White sings as a bird lands back on her finger.

Defeat: Snow White walks back a little as she looks frightened.

Friendships:
Elsa: Their disk would be called “White as Snow” and it would allow Snow Whites “Fariest of them All” skill to have her charm last up to 10 seconds.

(Character recommended by: @Prince_Aamir)

5 Likes

Once again, amazing work. :+1:

1 Like

Can you work on a tarzan

1 Like

@CowardWhisper8,can you do the hero of the jungle,Tarzan?

1 Like

I will try and work on Tarzan soon, you’ll just have to give me time to do it. Same with you @Sweet_dreams

1 Like

I’m sorry I haven’t gotten to your guys suggestion, I have been really busy with life stuff recently, I will be getting back on track real soon

1 Like

I see a typo here, shouldn’t be the Friendship disk make Judo Grapple Stuns longer? Whatever this doesn’t matter at all because these concept are amazing and are very creative.

1 Like

Thank you I didn’t notice that, I’ll make some edits so it makes sense now

Hero: Oswald - ’Oswald the Lucky Rabbit/Epic Mickey’
A mid-line control hero who uses his tech and his cartoony manner to get rid of his enemies.

Stars: 1

Quote: “Gosh! Ya think? I’m Oswald, I run the Cartoon Wasteland - or I used to. Before that, I used to be popular - a star!”

White Skill: Remote Power
Fantastic Damage. Oswald zaps all the enemies with his remote, dealing damage and stunning them for 8 seconds, the stun has a chance to fail when enemies are above level X.

Green Skill: Lend a Hand
Normal Damage. Oswald takes off his arm and swings it like a boomerang at the furthest enemy dealing X damage, when it comes back it deals X damage and brings the furthest enemy to the front.

Blue Skill: Reprogramming
Oswald uses his remote to reprogram one of the enemies to fight on his side, this last for 6 seconds, it has a chance to fail if enemies are above level X.

Purple Skill: Lucky Rabbit
Oswald can steal X energy from enemies when he uses “Lend a Hand.”

Styles:
Entrance: Oswald walks into place and puffs up his chest and holds up his fist before bringing out his remote.

Victory: Oswald gives a smile as he holds up his remote as it shoots out sparks.

Defeat: Oswald drops his remote and it breaks on the ground, he looks at it concerned.

Friendships:
Mickey Mouse: Their disk would be called “Like Old Times” and it would allow Oswald to steal HP instead of energy when he uses “Lend a Hand.”

Hiro Hamada: Their disk would be called “Waste Tech” and it would allow Oswald’s “Remote Power” to deal X damage over 6 seconds.

10 Likes

Is that your art work as well? If so pretty good I like retro Mickey I’m not good at judging concepts. However I do like the art & the way it’s layout is very neetly presented.

:crown:
:angel:

1 Like

Lol it’s Oswald , a character Walt created before Mickey

3 Likes

Honestly this makes Oswald seem like an amputee…

1 Like

That’s just how old cartoons are man, they’re weird lol

Do not remind me…
(memory of Donald Duck fighting for the Nazi fades in)

1 Like

Omg when will people understand this? That Donald Duck movie was anti-Nazi

3 Likes

I think we are getting a little off topic :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

History is never off topic lol

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney