Create-A-Hero

Everybody has chosen to make concept about everybody under the sun fictional or real, known or obscure. But i feel as thought everybody is running out of ideas for heroes to write concepts about. Why not create your very own? I am looking for some very creative minds to make a hero of your own design. These concepts should have the following essentials in this order.

Name
Role
Position
A Quick Bio
Skills (White, Green, Blue, and Purple)
A Minimum of 2 Friendships with a hero already in the game which should include a campaign and a disk

Good Luck

CMG4
The Ornithologist
Bunny Cat

3 Likes

Something like this topic? I’ve seen a few concepts like this, the first that comes to mind is Champion David’s “keeper” series.

1 Like

The keeper concepts, in case yah wanna read them.

1 Like

CMG4

2 Star Hero

“I’m not a procrastinator, I’m a high functioning gamer procrastinator”

CMG4 uses his creation skills in tandem with his knife fighting expertise to protect his teammates and defeat all who oppose his allies.

Entrance:Teleports into view turned backwards before pulling out his trusty knife and grinning at the player ready to fight.

Victory (In normal form): Spins his knife multiple times before putting it in the holster and teleporting away.

Defeat (without purple skill): He drops to his knees as his knife clatters to the floor.

Basic Attack: Does a quick triple swipe at the closest enemy dealing X damage.

White Skill: Knife to meet ya: CMG4 slashed quickly before kicking his knife downwards as it ricochets off the ground hitting the target as he then jumps into the air and kicks the knife into the targets face each hit does X damage (Changes when Purple Skill is activated)

Green Skill:My Reality: CMG4 is always looking out for his team and will do anything to protect them. He does so by creating a barrier that cuts through the middle of the battlefield that exists for 10 seconds and has X health and can be passed through but if the enemy does so it deals X damage to them. (Changes with Purple Skill)

Blue Skill:Searing Shot: CMG4 fires a laser from his knife at the enemy with the most health left. The initial hit does X damage and afterwards the enemy receives the status Burn! for X seconds (Depends if he has a certain disk) Burn! does X damage every second for the amount of time it is active. (Changes with Purple Skill)

Purple Skill:Last Gasp: When CMG4 is K.I’d he now revives with full health and gives all his allies 100% more attack speed and 50% more attack power for the duration of the wave. CMG4 is buffed to have 100% more power in every category if an ally is instead K.O’d.

Basic Attack with Purple Skill active: 6 Slashes instead of 3.

White Skill now has him Punch the enemy 15 times dealing small damage with each punch before kicking his knife.

Green Skill now has him type in a code into his invisible keyboard and an anvil slams onto the entire enemy team dealing X damage.

Blue Skill now has him shoot a laser that bounces between enemies and Burn! now lasts longer.

K.O animation: Passes out falling backwards

Victory:Raises his knife and grunts in triumph.

Red Skill: Reality Bends to My Will: CMG4 now makes it so that all his allies get a massive speed and attack buff of 150% at the start of each wave.

Friendships

CMG4 and Woody

Snake in my boot.

CMG4’s Burn! Now lasts X more seconds and does X more damage!

CMG4 and Stitch

Tranquility.

CMG4 now has a 15% chance (increases by 5% per star) to dodge an attack that would otherwise defeat him.
I don’t know how to link posts

I am new to hero creating, but I threw some ideas together based on a superhero OC I made. I hope you don’t mind that I used previous posts as a template. Thanks.

The Ornithologist
Role: Control
Position: Back
Stars at acquisition: 2

Quick Bio: Eden Shen is an ornithologist, avian veterinarian, and a wildlife rehabber who can communicate with and influence the behavior of birds.

Quote: “Fun fact: Birds are dinosaurs.”

Basic attack: The Ornithologist summons a pigeon to attack a random enemy and return, doing X damage.

White: The Birds!: The Ornithologist sends a wave of various bird species toward enemies, doing X damage and stunning them.
Green: Trained Falconer: The Ornithologist throws a target at the furthest enemy, causing a falcon to dive bomb it, doing X damage and causing the enemy to bleed for X seconds.
Blue: Feeding the Wildlife: The Ornithologist scatters bird food around the enemy team, slowing their movement for X seconds and any bird they step on does X damage.
Purple: Roosting on the Fly: Every bird the Ornithologist summons heals her X percent. Effects last X percent longer, and the chance of critical hits is boosted.
Red Skill: One with the Birds: When the Ornithologist drops to 0 health, she revived with a bird shield for 10 seconds and 10
percent health.

Friends:
Donald Duck: No Quack Veterinarians

• Bird summons heal adjacent allies X percent.
    Scrooge McDuck: Friend to Birds
  • Defense for the Ornithologist’s allies is doubled.
    Huey, Dewey, Louie: Eagle Scouts
  • Trained Falconer bleed effect lasts 20 percent longer and does 15 percent more damage over time.
    Launchpad: More Ways to Fly
  • All effects the Ornithologist imparts on the enemy team last 20 percent longer.

Animation Notes:
Entrance: The Ornithologist is flown in by two huge condors.
Victory (pre purple): The Ornithologist calls her condor to her open embrace and the two snuggle.
Defeat (pre purple): The Ornithologist coughs up feathers and with shocked eyes, covers her mouth.
Victory (post purple): The Ornithologist calls her condor to perch on her arm as the wind blows through her hair.
Defeat (post purple): The Ornithologist falls backwards and dissipates into a flock of crows before hitting the ground.
Basic attack: The Ornithologist points forward and a pigeon flies from behind her. After its first attack, it orbits her.
White: The Ornithologist whistles and points forward, extending her arm. A flock of birds of various species fly from the left to exit right.
Green: The Ornithologist lobs a piece of meat forward. A falcon swoops down and snatches the meat in its talons.
Blue: The Ornithologist flings pellets forward and they scatter. Birds of all species fly in and feast. When attacking, they peck.
Revive: A swarm of crows surround her to form a loose tornado around her.

Bunny Cat
A :dizzy::dizzy: midline Support on the blue team
“The world is dull, that’s why there’s creative people, like me!”
Bio: A wabbit cat with a creative brain. There is nothing he can’t think of.
Enter: hops to position
Victory: he hops excitedly
Defeat: he thinks, then the :bulb: explodes, then he gets a sad look, then looks down, with ears drooping.
Basic attack: throws a :bulb:
White: Thinking time: Bunny Cat will think, then gets a healing idea, healing X hp to his team.
Green: bright idea :dizzy:: Bunny Cat will have a bright idea, blinding enemies for 20 seconds and dealing X damage.
Blue: Hop Hopđź‘Š: Bunny Cat will hop on enemies dealing X damage.
Purple: energy socks: Thinking time now gives allies X Energy

Bunny-Hank and Dory
Art school
Thinking time now charms 3 random enemies for 10 seconds

All 7 dwarfs
Role:damage
Stars:2
Quote:go
Skipped
Friends:unknown

Please to not revive dead topics, thank you.

6 Likes

Name: Anna
Role: Damage
Position: Front
A Quick Bio: Anna jump’s into to the battle field and throws snowball’s
Skills
White: Take that :slightly_smiling_face:
Green: Are you in their :pensive:
Blue: True love :two_hearts:
Purple: Chop :snowflake:
Red: FREEZE!!! :snowman:
Friends: Elsa and Kermit
Disk Elsa: Frozen Sisters
Disk Kermit: Music Buds
Stars: :star:
Entrance: She jumps in the battle field
Victory: she get excited
Defeat: she freezes and turns into ice
Elite Camping: Chapter 29 level 3,5,1
Mods: Blue
Available in: gold crates
Characters with 1 friend: Fairy Godmother
Wall for friends
Elsa: so happy to see you in the city Anna I got worried
Anna: Same I thought that you left
Olaf: ANNA!!!
Anna: I’m so happy that you are here to Olaf
Kristoff: oh Anna you are in here too
Anna: let’s all have a hug
Olaf: great I love warm hugs
Kermit
Kermit: plays guitar
Anna: oh that lovely song can I sing with you frog
Kermit: the names Kermit and yes
Anna: oh sorry but the names Anna

2nd one name: Daisy Duck
Role: support
Position: back
A Quick Bio: Daisy Duck heals her teammates so they can pass
Skills
White:Donnie Duck
Green:just a purple Duck
Blue: dance fun
Purple: Purple purple purple
Red: THATS IT!!!
Friends: Minnie and Donald
Disk Minnie: Bow girls
Disk Donald: Ducks together
Stars: :star::star:
Entrance: walks fancy into the battle field
Victory: jump with her hands in the air
Defeat: gets angry and leaves the battle field
Elite Camping: Chapter 23 2,4 and 6
Mods: Red
Wall for friends
Minnie: how is the bows going Daisy
Daisy: great now let my put them in here OH NO A CREEP
Donald
Donald: oh Daisy I didn’t know you were here
Daisy: yup I just found this place
Daisy: is it cool!?
Donald: yes but it’s very dangerous

Umm hi there. This is starting to become spam.

12 Likes

And I’m just typing here

Do you know what spam is?

14 Likes

Plus, do not dead topics please.

Well, if someone has a good reason to revive a toic, like continuing the conversation, clarifying something, etc. I don´t see why not reviving it :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

But what he is doing is not exactly what i had in mind, he was supposed to create on a disney. He can do that anytime. The whole point of this thread is to create an ORIGINAL hero.

(Besides this thread is like 2 years old.)

First off you should be happy that someone actually participated in your topic despite spam. Second of all, you really do not do a great job of explaining that in the first post.

5 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney