Create the new DHBM Banner! Competition!

I´m impressed that that can be made there (I didn´t knew that PowerPoint could make that)

you would be surprised at my skills

I´m already surprised

1 Like

Are you going to submit?

Yes, still working on mine.

1 Like

I think I will use Photoshop. Yeah. I know how to use it plus Illustrator.

What if instead of a competition, we all worked together on a design?

I like the idea but I want this to be a competition

1 Like

Okay 10 ch

It’s a nice idea, but I think it would be too difficult to co-ordinate everyone working together on 1 design.

Everyone who submits something is a winner!

8 Likes

Just saying, but there’s definitely going to be new heroes by the time the submissions end… you guys may want to hold off on submitting in case there’s one you want to add. :stuck_out_tongue:

:eye::eye:

4 Likes

Anyone is allowed to change or edit their banner before the deadline (even after having submitted it), so there’s nothing wrong with working on it now and making tweaks if a new hero who you want to add comes out :slight_smile:

9 Likes

While it may become the SubReddit banner, do we have any control over the forum’s banner? Could we reach out to Polaris to change it once the winner is decided?

Unfortunately the banner I’ve got in my forum header isn’t actually there - I’ve hacked it in with some custom code so that it always shows up on my computer. It does look great though - PerBlue should definitely consider adding such a banner!

I know there are various license restrictions on what they can & can’t use on the forum (hence why not all the badges are available as avatars) - so even if they can’t use the winning banner from this, it’d be awesome if they created something themselves!!

Maybe someone in their design team fancies making an ‘anonymous’ entry for this too :man_shrugging: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes

This is the way

2 Likes

I have three sources I can use. iMarkup, Circle Profile Picture and Imgflip. We’ll see what I can do.

Wait, what?

Actually maybe a photo collage editor would be better. Imgflip is not so good at overlays.

Imgflip is a meme generator

1 Like

Well that’s the point. However, some actually do use it for photo editing oddly enough.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney