Create the new DHBM Banner! Competition!

I could only get screenshots of a few heroes in creep form and calhoun was by far the best, it did also have Bogo but he looked really weird

Also I think the corrupted officer thing kinda works nicely

3 Likes

if there are specific things that can be improved about it, then yes we can try, but we aren’t going to make huge changes because if we picked it, we like it!

Also just want to bump this:

1 Like

Ok! Ten ch

I’ve been working on this, it’s not fully finished but it’s a start (also I may or may not enter it)

5 Likes

I love the Idea, it just isn’t for me… I would put Scooter in front of a computer playing this game though if I could do a drawing submission that I could upload…

It´s good and I like it but…

1 Like

Oh! I thought this was for the opening titles of the game lol :joy:

Scar looks like he’s standing back in amazement as Donald Duck attacks the Evil Queen lol.

1 Like

Everyone is gonna get KO’ED by you-know-who.

Yes, they won´t survive with Kermit there
/s

What do you mean? Basil’s clearly the biggest threat here; just look at how much damage he’s going to do to John Silver!

Also /s.

Basil is probably going to miss all of his darts.

/s

Idk if I missed it, but who’s “we”? Is there judges for this, or is there going to be a vote on Reddit? :thinking:

1 Like

Is this better? Added every toon in the game currently too to it.

I like it, but the spacing gets weird towards the right… try to make all of the images the same size, unless you are doing a “collage” in which case make them random sizes+ layer them on top of each other

1 Like

I may change/add a new hero if a hero I like is released, I also may change the Discourse logo to the reddit one, seeing as at first I thought we were creating the banner for the forums

I have created a banner which I will show off to you all right now…if you don’t mind

(Edit: I decided to make some changes to my banner, stuff like adding basil and flynn rider, re-creating a classic running gag, making a tag line, changing backgrounds, etc)

22 Likes

It looks great! Liking all the banners so far :grinning:

I love it so much!

Here is the latest rendition of the “Disney Heroes” banner.

Changes

• Added backgrounds to all of the logos and heroes
  • Changed the DisCourse logo to the reddit logo, and made it Mickey ears instead of the alien
  • Changed Yzma to Kolsov
  • Changed Hiro to Rocketeer
  • Made the transition of film towards the front smoother
  • Made it so all of the characters are popping out of their film to achieve a 3D affect

That is all for now.
Any feedback? Thanks

8 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney