Create your own Character

Disney has created memorable and lovable characters over a very long time. Now, i want to know what kind of disney character you can come up with wither it is a hero, a princess, a villain, a monster, or just comic relief. I like to see what you can come up with.

3 Likes

I’d cross out “Disney” in the title, as OC’s can’t be automatically Disney.

But what people can draw that may be Disney are Disney characters or a fanmade version of a Disney character

OC? What does that mean?

Original Characters

I think the poster’s original thought was that people post their Disney inspired characters, which doesn’t necessarily have to be fan fiction or a different version of an already existing character, but rather a character they have thought up and having a Disney feel to them :-).

Exactly (10)

How about a hero/prince character:

A handsome young bespectacled Chinese prince named Kevin with a slight limp that goes on many adventures saving the world with his friends and pets.

His enemies underestimate him due to his short stature and limp but Kevin uses this to his advantage. He uses his brains to outsmart his enemies.

Kevin makes many new friends along his adventures and they all tag along to explore the world.

I think this would be a very excellent character! :laughing::laughing::laughing:

Let’s save that for a book?

1 Like

I have got all sorts of ideas for a characters if anyone wants to hear any of them.

I have got one
There could be a frankEINSTEIN
A smart Frankenstein, huh?

No. Dumb and destructive monsters don’t fit with smart and sane people.

Also, how is that Disney-based?

Basically do what a Donald Duck comic story did and duckify Frankenstein, and in that story he was called Duckenstein or something that and was actually pretty self aware and smart, learning the human language and learning how to read. The problem was that everyone saw him as a monster due to his looks, even though it does go well in the end. Donald Duck is in this story the doctor :-).

Beside that, from what I understand the original Frankenstein in the original book was actually not that monster minded in the start, but due to people being scared of him and to say rejected him Frankenstein became the monster is usually depicted as due to frustrations and similar of being rejected and treated as a monster.

Hope you don’t mind me telling you :-).

Technically, Frakenstein is not the monster. He is actually the doctor who created the monster.

How about a character with Autism? Woudn’t that be interesting to see in a Disney movie?

Autism? Why?

1 Like

Because i am autistic myself and i would nice to see some representation for the autistic community.

1 Like

Ehh… okay

How about a handicapped character?

1 Like

Yes! That would be great to see! There’s so many different and fun characters Disney should make!

In Onward there is a handicapped character. But they are a minor character

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney