Creep Capturing

I think there should be a way to capture creeps to have them fight to your side. You can level them up like you can with any other character, and they can be in a sixth slot in your party.

2 Likes

Idk wot to say about the creeps being playable. It might be a bad idea.

1 Like

If one could have the Thief on their team it would be devastating

2 Likes

Not a good idea. This would add too much to a game already doing too much.

4 Likes

That would be Creep abuse :joy:. Jokes aside, I don’t think they can implement this. What if you capture a strong Creep like the Thief? That would be disadvantageous. There are too many Heroes and adding a Creep to that roster might be too much.

2 Likes

You can do this anyway with charm, but I don’t see this as likely because the roster of characters will be the Disney ones, not generic creeps. Plus it devalues them as ‘enemies.’

2 Likes

The game already does this honestly with every hero having a creep version. Sure it’s purely aesthetic but that’s the main point of the game is freeing heroes from the clutches of the creep virus and having them join your roster to take out all the generics and other creepified heroes.

2 Likes

This would great as long as you can only capture really weak Creeps. This would add a lot more fun to the game.

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney