Creep Rescue

I was against this for a while, but as I think about it more and more, I can’t help but like the idea.

So, here is a new game mode idea.

Creep Rescue

Introduced by some scientist, there are several possibilities, but I lean toward the doctor from The Nightmare before Christmas.

Format

In this game mode, minions that we cannot normally use are able to be collected and used in select game modes. The lab is refreshed everyday, each new day offering a new experience over the course of the week.

Gaming

Start off by choosing a hero, any hero currently on your server, unlocked or locked. The character chosen starts off at purple 0 (P0), one stars, lvl 40, with lvl 40 skills (excluding red skills) After choosing this character, you battle a single creep. If you succeed, you collect a reprogram chip bit for that creep.

Then, you choose one of three selections. (A trial team color, a collection, a row, a role, etc.) After choosing it, you can choose one of three heroes randomly selected from that category. The hero chosen is added to your roster, and all existing heroes so far gain 4 upgrade points to be spent how you wish.

Upgrade Points are used to upgrade:
Color (1 point upgrades color by 1. Costs 1 additional point for each new color.)

Level (1 point increases hero lvl by 2 and upgrades all skills to that level as well. Costs 2 points when past lvl 50, and 3 points when past lvl 100, etc.)

Star (2 upgrade points for to promote hero to 2 stars, 4 to promote to three, 6 to promote to 4, etc.

Healing (1 point to heal your hero for 50% of their max health)

After doing this, you choose another card specifying one of three creep types you can fight against. Winning this fight will win you another hero, 4 more upgrade points for each unlocked hero, and 1 or more reprogram chips.

Using heroes

After gaining five heroes, you cannot fit anymore on your main team. However, you can donate extra heroes to your guild, discussed later. The five heroes can be used to fight in the fights, and you may keep backups for your main team or in case you need to swap out for a different team of heroes against a different horde of creeps.

Hero KO

When a hero is KO’d, you lose that hero and all its upgrades. You may be able to find it again in a future card.

Creep Reprogramming

When you gain enough reprogram chips for a creep, you can create a creep of that kind. It has skills and level equal to your current Team Level.

Depending on the creep, it has a different number of required reprogram chips, ranging from 10 to 50 to 100.

Guild Creep Rescue.

Guild Creep Rescue lasts for one week at a time.

The guild members sends their extra heroes which are fused inside a machine. When a certain number of them have entered the machine, the machine grants a Mama bot reprogram chip and then the number increases. The guild that collects the most Mama bot reprogram chips gains a reward.

Energy Consumption and losing

Like everything, this has an energy currency as well 5 energy per card choice. Thhe game ends when all your heroes are KO’d and you have no more heroes.

Using creeps

Once unlocking a creep, it can be used in place of hero in Campaign, Elite Campaign, Invasion or City Watch.

In Invasion and City Watch, these creeps are immune to the debuffs, and are benefited by them if any do benefit them.

The creeps disappear after one battle in campaigns, one ward fight in Invasion (they cannot be used against bosses), and one node of City Watch.

Reprogrammed Mama bots can only be used in Invasion bot fights. When reprogrammed (takes 500 mama bot reprogram chips) they are equal to your team lvl, and capped at lvl 150. These can only be used in invasion boss fights. Where they are added on along with your team. It cannot be healed but can be used until it is KO’d.

So, what are your thoughts, any suggestions, problems, or something you do not understand?

9 Likes

So, if you get a creep for creep rescue you may use it in campaigns?

Another question, how long will it last?

2 Likes

It will last 1 battle in campaigns. YEes, you can use them in campaigns in place of a hero.

Quick question:

Do the creeps have skillsets like normal heroes?

3 Likes

Excellent question… :thinking:

I don’t really know… I suppose not…

3 Likes

But if you think about it, then they’re useless. Out creeps have thier own skillets but we don’t know of it. For example, the skeleton creep. For example, one of his skills could be immunity to fantastic damage.

Either way, I REALLY like this idea. It’s very interesting

2 Likes

They would probably just be like how they are in campaign against you…

But then they are useless because they have no sort of armor or reality

It depends which creep you free… some are stronger than others but then again they would most likely need to update the game to have the creeps have a better skill set

1 Like

Well, the enemies need a white, purple, and red skill. They’d also need a green/blue skill.

But overall, I like the idea

1 Like

Brilliant! Great idea. The only problem is there’s already a lot of time consuming, guild-supportive gamemodes, and people would complain about not having enough time as it is. Maybe it would be better as a sub-mode in Invasion, since the two sound awfully similar.
Maybe this could be a challenge mode, where enemies have difficult, ramped-up stats to counter the powerful effects and strategy open to the player. Maybe the player could even have duplicate heroes. That would be a blast!

2 Likes

I wanted to include the guild effect so it could have an element of teamwork, it is a very small part of it, but I do agree it needs some work. Glad you enjoyed it. :grin:

2 Likes

Wow. This is one amazing idea man.

4 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney