Creep Surge District 3 bug

I hired a merc (Pegasus) and used one of my heroes to fight District 3 and the screen flashed defeat. But once the defeat screen went away, the district has all heroes defeated but it’s not being read as won.

This bug has been going on for about 4 years
It has been reported again and again and again, but rest assured the team is working on it :slight_smile:

I just hope the team is held accountable through the Google and Apple terms of services to provide us with the rewards that we missed out due to this bug.
One of the support agents let me know that there should be compensation if it is an error on the programming side. However when I reported the issue again it was stated that there is no compensation.
I really wished I kept record of this conversation.

2 Likes

I will bring it up again and do my best to keep checking on its status.

1 Like

Appreciate it Samm
it is really discouraging for us when we are already struggling with getting enough gold and mercenary costs are so high, that every 3/4 days one district has this bug and we lose out on the gold rewards over and over again.

Are better yet revamp it so that way not every area is over a billion in power kinda ridiculous that surge is such crap

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney