Creep Surge has become nearly unbeatable

Has anyone noticed how difficult Creep Surge has become? The lowest district #27 has a power level of 263 M! What has caused the power levels to skyrocket like this. I would like to point out that I only noticed these big levels when I joined a new guild. Would that have anything to do with it?

8 Likes

Creep Surge power levels depend on the strength of your guild, yes, but PerBlue also changed how they populate the Surge districts last week, making all the teams largely random and compressing the power distribution, so the higher districts are much weaker than before while the lower districts are much stronger.

4 Likes

Thanks for your response, Jody.

So, it’s a bit of both, huh? Well, even the highest is nearly impossible too since it’s 336.1 M.

Guess all I can do is hope that PerBlue will change things around again.

Thanks again.

3 Likes

Still a problem.

3 Likes

I have two characters on the same server. Something is really wrong with the calculations. My higher one is in a guild with much higher ranked characters than my lower one, and the lower one has the “easiest” starting close to 1B power. There are 5 or so that are around 300mil for the higher one, and the guild has cleared 14 waves… Something is not adding up.

Yes it really doesn’t make any sense as to why surge has become so difficult I used to use all my heroes for surge and was able to hire mercs but not anymore I do what I can and bank the rest and unfortunately having troubles completely collections because of it, surge definitely needs a revamp, been asking for it to change for awhile

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney