Creep surge needs a massive adjustment with surge coins

It’s been a couple of months now since the new surge was introduced and I have to say my guilds surge payout has gone way down to where we’re not even making enough to do 1 buy a day anymore, like today we’re looking at base 333 surge coins for 14 tiers cleared which seem ridiculously low. Another issue is creep surge needs a merc hire cost adjustment again the prices are starting to get really high to hire mercs again. I also would like to see surge maybe scale with servers instead of overall possibly

3 Likes

I’d also like to see more variety in the lineups used in surge literally almost every district involves a horse cat ian or mulan and they are very disruptive to beat. I’m on 21 and our blue districts are pushing 800k+ heck our yellows are in the 500ks now

9 Likes

Totally agree. Last week it seemed Maximus, Mulan or Elsa was in every surge battle and was unbeatable. I used five 155 red-level heroes with maximum enhanced badges and maximum skills with a power level of 1.2 million and couldn’t beat a purple-levelled Maximus. Tired of wasting my best heroes on lower-levelled heroes and not winning.

1 Like

Ooooorrrrrr…Learn synergy and how to use your toons. It’s not hard to beat any toon if you know what you’re doing. Why blame the game?

Cant synergize against a horse sir when every district contains one

5 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney