Hello everyone! I’m finally back with another unlikely concept! To go alongisde @Lucky-Oswald’s Mercedes concept, here’s one of her best friend Annette!
Source: Fire Emblem: Three Houses
Description: Ready with Crusher and a song, Annette is here to take down foes and support her allies. Just don’t let her anywhere near the kitchen.
Quote: “I’m your girl!”
Trial Team: Blue
Entrance: Annette walks in with Crusher in hand.
Victory: Annette drops Crusher and cheers excitedly.
Defeat: Annette lowers Crusher and kneels on the ground.
Basic attack: Annette swings Crusher at an enemy.
White - Cheerful Tune
Passive: Annette’s basic attacks do Fantastic Damage instead of Normal Damage.
Active: Annette sings a cheerful tune, healing all allies for X HP and increasing their Armor by 40% for 10 seconds.
Green - Abraxas (Fantastic Damage)
Annette casts Abraxas at enemies in front of her, dealing X damage to them over 6 seconds.
Blue - Perseverance
Annette rallies the frontmost ally, increasing their basic damage by 50% and granting them X skill power for 8 seconds.
Purple - Crusher Rally
“Cheerful Tune” and “Perseverance” also increase allies’ movement speed by 100%. This has a chance to fail on allies above level X.
Red - Crest of Dominic
When Annette uses “Cheerful Tune”, the cooldown of “Abraxas” is reduced by 3 seconds.
Enemies lose X basic damage and Y reality for the first 10 seconds of each wave.
+X Max HP
+X Skill Power
+X Damage with “Abraxas”
Campaign: “Cooking Conquest” - Annette wants to learning more about different cooking styles in the City, and Mercedes joins her on her journey. (Allies: Swedish Chef, Vanellope, Linguini & Remy)
Disk: “Dessert Plate” - “Cheerful Tune” Also Grants Energy
+X Basic Damage to Annette and allies
+X Skill Power to allies
“Cheerful Tune” also grants allies 60 Energy (+60 Energy per star).
Annette/Huey, Dewey, and Louie
Campaign: “‘Sitting Ducks” - Annette volunteers to watch Huey, Dewey, and Louie while Donald goes on a date with Daisy. It… doesn’t go quite how she expected it to. (Allies: Baloo, Scrooge McDuck, Joy)
Disk: “Quack Trap” - Basic Attacks Stun
+X Basic Damage
Every 7 basic attacks (-1 basic attack per star), Annette stuns those she damages for 5 seconds.
Alternate Costume: Post Time-skip Outfit
- A lot of this skillset is based on Annette’s abilities in Three Houses:
- Annette’s basic attacks doing Fantastic Damage instead of Normal Damage is a reference to how Crusher in 3H does damage based off of an enemy’s Resistance instead of their Defense (similar in comparison to Armor vs. Reality in this game).
- Abraxas is an advanced magic spell in 3H that only Annette and 2 others can wield if they’re leveled up enough.
- Perseverance is Annette’s Personal Ability in 3H that allows her to grant an ally a boost in strength for 1 turn.
- Crusher Rally is a reference to Crusher’s unique effect in Fire Emblem Heroes (the mobile spin-off game) where if Annette uses a Rally on an ally, she also allows them to move 1 extra space for 1 turn.
- Crests are a game/story mechanic in 3H that grant special powers to those who have them. Annette bears the Crest of Dominic, which occasionally conserves uses of magical attacks (hence the cooldown reduction on Abraxas) and, in combination with Crusher, allows the wielder to use Dust, an exclusive ability in 3H that can reduce an enemy’s defense for 1 turn (hence the start-of-wave BD and Reality reduction).
- This is what Crusher looks like:
- Fun fact: the person who voiced Annette in 3H (Abby Trott) is the same woman who sang “Lifelight”, the theme song for Super Smash Bros. Ultimate.
Hope you guys enjoy!