Mercedes von Bartels - Unlikely Concept

Mercedes von Bartels

Source: Fire Emblem Three Houses and Fire Emblem Heroes.

Description: Mercedes is a 22 year old woman, she is a calm, positive and religious person but had a rough childhood and the sister of Jeritza, bearing the Crest of Lamine. She loves sweets but is terrible with weapons.

Quote: “I hope the goddess blesses them to rest in peace…”

Role: Support

Position: Back

Stars: :star:

Trial Team: Blue

Animations

Entrance: Walks in and her cooking utensils appear .
Basic Attack: See passive.

Victory: Eats one of her sweets that she baked.

Defeat: Accidently uses smoking herbs and smoke comes out from her cooking pan.

Skills

White Skill: Sweets Delight

Passive: Instead of a normal Basic Attack, Mercedes will use the spell Nosferatu at an enemy, dealing X Damage and heals for 50% of the damage she deals with her basic attacks.

Active: Mercedes will make cakes for her team and give them to one of her allies, healing them for X HP and gaining shields that last for 8 seconds and have X HP.

Green Skill: Sword Training

(Normal Damage :fist: )

Mercedes will try to use a sword but accidentally loses grip of it, throwing it at an enemy dealing X Damage and almost hitting an ally, making them Berserk for 7 seconds.

Blue Skill: Prayers To The Fallen*

When an ally falls for the first time, she prays to the Goddess for them for 4 seconds then they are resurrected, and healed for X HP. It also gives all allies X SP and X more Reality.

Purple Skill: Live to Serve

Mercedes will heal for the same amount of HP healed to an ally. This borrowed heals has a cooldown of 7 seconds.

This heal is reduced if Mercedes is over Level X.

Red Skill: Crest of Lamine

Mercedes will now use 400 less energy when using her White Skill. This has a cooldown of 8 seconds.

Sword Training now increases her SP by 35% for 8 seconds.

This saving in energy is decreased if Mercedes is above Level X.

Stat Boosters:

+X SP
+X HP
+X Healing in the skill “Sweets Delight”

Friendships

Mercedes and Merlin

Disk: Power Of Crests

Revived allies gain stat boosts

Campaign: Magic Crest

Description: Merlin is curious about Mercedes’ Crest and would like to know more about Crests, though Merlin goes a little bit overboard.

When an ally is revived by any source, they are invincible for 4 seconds and gain 30% more SP for 7 seconds. (+1 second of invincibility per star)

Stat Boosters:

+X HP
+X Armor

Mercedes and Mulan

Disk: Fallen Ancestors

Debuffs are turn into buffs

Campaign: Fa Family Ancestors

Description: Mercedes prays for the Fa Family Ancestors, after hearing about them. Mulan teaches Mercedes how to honor a fallen one.

Every 9 debuffs applied on Mercedes, she gains 3 random buffs and cleanses all her debuffs. (Ex. Reality Lost to Reality Gain) (-1 debuffs per star)

Stat Boosters:

+X Reality

Additional Notes:

Costume:

9 Likes

I’m taking requests now, please put them in the wiki.

Taking likely characters only for now

Likely Requests

Arlo & Spot - Myeong
Lady Tremaine - Depressed-Fan

Character’s Name: “Mercedes”
Me: Vroom vroom :red_car:

(Hmm… the car is called “red car”)

This meme is not worth it if I didn’t review the concept, so I’m gonna review it. If the skills are so they fit the character, then feel free to say so.*

I was gonna suggest conservation and question the cooldown, but I guess it makes sense.

Overall I like the concept. But I think it has too many buffs. I mean, you got shields, berserk, skill power, reality, and invincibility with Merlin disk. I’d reduce it to shields, reality, and invincibility.

*Turns out I had nothing specific against the concept :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Same!!! I was like “Another car? Come on!”

Ah, ok.

I’ll change the title name. :grimacing:

Creds to Myeong showing me this image

8 Likes

If you weren’t going to post that, I would’ve. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Or Mercedes Bends… (I Just imagine her bending backwards into one of those table things)

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney