Critique My Team/Need lots of Feedback

Thank for your help. Much appreciated.

This is probably the 2nd time I’ve been on here, so sorry if i posted this in the wrong area. I just want to know who to give the boot to, who to replace them with and your overall opinion of my teams I’m presenting .

I’d do something like Ian for Darkwing and Drakken for Li Shang

In general never use Darkwing with Timon

Replace Timon with Bagheera and it will good team.

Then as Bagheera won’t be here I will add Timon here.

Kick Disgust and Shang; Add Meg and Drakken

Most Shego teams have Jim on them, as he gives an energy boost. You might also want to add Tron or Sisu to that team though, in case of reflects. (Tron will disable reflects with his white skill and Sisu’s Mushu disc reduces reflect damage by up to 75%). Alternatively, there’s Pete, who can stun reflectors with his Minnie disc. (More often than not, it’s Ian’s boom bastia attack that gets me, rather than his reflect.)

My Zeus team typically includes Pocahontas and Shank, since Pocahontas gives an energy boost to blue heroes. The last two team members vary, but if I have to face Mary Sanderson, I’ll put Mad Hatter on that team to counter the hex. (Red skill.)

And if you face a team that relies on shields, I’d recommend Buzz and Rapunzel, with the Jasmine disc. Buzz’s red skill makes him penetrate shields and Rapunzel’s Jasmine disc will increase his damage to shielded enemies.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney