Cruella De Vil (5th Concept)

This is my 5th concept about Cruella De Vil from Disney’s 101 Dalmatians. I’m aware that there are people who already made a concept of her and I know that maybe there are some who will be posting her concept due to the poularity and impact of Disney’s Cruella this year. I hope you enjoy my concept.

Name: Cruella De Vil
Movie: 101 Dalmatians
Stars: :star::star:
Description: As London’s most well-known fashion designer in fur coats, Cruella uses her designs to control enemies in the battlefield.
Quote: My only true love, darling. I live for furs. I worship furs! After all, is there a woman in all this wretched world who doesn’t?
Position: Middle
Role: Control
Team Trial: Yellow
Collections: Control, Charm, Shields

Animations

Basic Attack/Passivr: Cruella throws a fur coat to her closest enemy.
Entrance: She gets out of her car.
Victory: She wears a fur coat and poses like a model.
Defeat: All of her clothes gets ruined.

Skills

:white_circle: What Should I Choose?

The player chooses which fur coat Cruella will wear among the three:

Pomerainian Fur

• grants herself a shield with Z HP that lasts for 10 seconds.

Siberian Husky Fur

• charms the enemy with the most basic damage for 8 seconds.

Maltese Fur

• grants 2 stacks of Fatigue to the enemy with the most HP and 2 stacks of Hardy to the ally with the least skill power.

While on auto, every option has an equal chance to work.
This skill is less effective to enemies above level Y.

:green_circle: Cigar Smoke

(:sparkles: FANTASTIC DAMAGE)

In every 3 basic attacks, Cruella smokes a cigar, increasing her attack speed by 75% for 12 seconds, deals X damage over time for 5 seconds to enemies, and blinding the closest enemy for 7 seconds.

:large_blue_circle: My Ugly Side

In every 8 seconds, Cruella does an evil laugh, scaring enemies for 15 seconds and silencing the enemy with the most Energy for 6 seconds.
This skill is less effective against enemies above level Y.

:purple_circle: Fur Obsession

Cruella’s basic damage is increased by 90% and Cruella becomes invincible for 5.5 seconds everytime she uses her Blue skill.

:red_circle: OOTD

“Cigar Smoke” now steals 250 energy from the ‘Most Wanted’ enemy and enemies deal 70% less damage when blinded by “Cigar Smoke”.

Extra Stats:
+Z Max HP
+Z skill power
+Z Max HP to “Pomeranian Fur” shield

Friendships

Cruella De Vil/Disgust

Campaign: Tasteless Style
Description: Cruella is offended when Disgust dislikes her designs and plans to create the perfect outfit for Disgust.
Allies: Jessie, Li Shang, and Hank and Dory
Disk: Totally Unfashionable
Effect: The duration of the buff of “Fur Obsession” is increased by +1 second/s (+1 second per star).
+Z skill power
+Z armor

Cruella De Vil/Slinky Dog

Campaign: Furry Goals
Description: Slinky Dog asks Cruella if she can make a fur coat for him.
Allies: Jim Hawkings, Launchpad, and Tia Dalma
Disk: Production Management
Effect: Cruella’s basic damage now hits +1 more enemy/ies (+1 enemy per star).
+Z Max HP

I haven’t really read through the concept yet, but I just want to say: don’t feel like you have to keep mentioning this disclaimer. There’s nothing wrong with making concepts for characters that people have already made concepts for before, just so long as you find some way to keep it distinct and unique.

5 Likes

I’m putting disclaimers to avoid misunderstandings like how some might say that I copied or anything.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney