Cuphead (Unlikely Hero Concept)

Cuphead.
R(27).jpg

Desciription: Cuphead makes his way in, with his excessive amounts of shots and other small gimiks, he’ll beat any creeps and collect their soul contacts.

Trial Team: Yellow.

Role: Attack.

Position: Front.

Stars: :star::star: (30 chips).

Chips Available:
Gold Crate

Diamond Crate

Quote: “Let’s double down!”(Had to get a little creative and use the Cuphead show instead as he barely speaks).

Basic Attack: Depends on the shooter you choose.

Walking Animation:
OIP(11)

Entrance Animation: Cuphead flys in on his plane, dealing X damage to any opponents. He then enters his idle stance.
latest(18).jpg

Winning Pose: Cuphead does a pose and holds it.

Losing Pose: Cuphead disappears, and his soul proceeds to fly up and off screen.
latest(2).jpg

Passive: Cuphead can choose from several shots for his basic attack. Each one has their own unique gimik, except the peashooter. That’s just you basic shot. When you get up to G0, you unlock all the other shots each one dealing X damage. Here’s how each shot works:

latest(15).jpg
Peashooter: Your basic shot. Cuphead can shoot several of these. They go a normal distance, and deal normal damage.

latest(13).jpg
Chaser Shot: This shot functions similar to the peashooter. You can shoot several at a time, but they autolock on the person farthest from them. They go the longest distance, but also are the weakest shot. (This is the design for both the Chaser Shot and the EX shot.)

latest(12).jpg
Lobber: These shots move extremely slow. They bounce off the ground, up and down. They deal the second most amount of damage and go decently far.
latest(6).jpg

latest(14).jpg
Roundabout (my favorite): Cuphead summons very small boomerang like things that go forwards, and then back again dealing X damage. They deal normal damage and go a decently far distance.
latest(4).jpg

latest(16).jpg
Spread Shot: Cuphead when using this, has to get extremely up close, due to it having the least distance. It shoots out four sharp shots at the same time. And while it has the worst distance, it is the strongest shot.

I’ll add a DLC shot as well.

latest(11).jpg
Crackshot: Cuphead shoots out a small pink shot. It moves slowly at first, but then it zooms forwards. It has some normal damage and decent range. This shows both the slower part and the fast part.
latest(9).jpg
latest(8).jpg

Skills:

Fantastic Damage.
White Skill: Super. Cuphead hops in the air, turning on his side. He then shoots a giant beam, knocking opponents in his way all the way back. He also stuns them for 8 seconds.

Normal Damage.
Green Skill: Parry. This attack is mainly used against projectiles. When Cuphead can use it, a projectile turns pink. He then leaps towards it before it can hit him or allies and parrys it, getting rid of it. E.X. Wall-E uses his bowling pin throw. But one turns pink. Cuphead uses parry, and it disappears. If there are no projectiles, then an opponent gets a pinkish aura around them. He then parrys the aura, dealing X damage to the one random opponent. It also works for ground projectiles to, like Jack Skellington’s Duck.

Blue Skill: EX. This move depends entirely on your shot. It also goes hand in hand with his green skill, “Parry”. When he uses the skill, Cuphead gains a card by his profile picture. Cuphead then uses a stronger version of his basic attack. Here’s how each EX works:

Mega Blast (Peashooter): Cuphead shoots out a giant blue fire ball that deals massive damage.
OIP(13)

Chaos Orbit (Chaser): This summons four chaser shots that lock on to people who are close to Cuphead. If no one is close to him, the four shots circle around him until someone does get too close.

Kablooey (Lobber): Basically, it’s just the Lobber, but bigger and it deals more damage, but it’s the slowest EX attack.

Jumbo Rebound (Roundabout): Cuphead summons a giant saw that goes back and forth about 4 times each before going off screen.
latest(5).jpg

Eight Way (Spread): Cuphead jumps in the air, shooting 8 giant sharp shots in all directions, damaging any opponents.
latest(17)

P. Turret (Crackshot): Summons a small, pink ally that’s shaped like Saturn. It has X hp and shoots smaller and weaker Crackshots. If a Cuphead is on the other team as well, and they can use Parry, they can Parry the P. Turret, instantly KOing it.
latest(10).jpg

True Damage.
Purple Skill: Whetstone. Cuphead’s Green Skill, “Parry” now uses the Whetstone Charm. Now, whenever an object is being thrown, after Cuphead parrys it, he also automatically parrys the opponent who threw the item. If no items are being thrown, three opponents now get the pink aura and Cuphead parrys all of them, landing in front of the last person he parried.
R(29).jpg

Red Skill: Heart Ring Charm. Every first, third, sixth, and tenth time Cuphead uses his Green/Purple Skill, “Parry”/“Whetstone”, he restores everyone X HP.

Friendships:

Friendship 1:
Cuphead & Hades.
Campaign: Bad Memories. Cuphead and Hades don’t exactly get along at first. Cuphead doesn’t get along with lords of the Undead and the Underworld, and Hades doesn’t get along with brave heroes who risk their lives to save loved ones. Especially cursed loved ones. But the group knows that everyone needs to work together, so they send them both out on a mission so they can get along. It went horribly wrong, but they do have one thing in common. They like taking down creeps.
Level: 186.
Disk: Coffee Charm.
Disk Memory: Cuphead’s card by his profile picture now can start charging slowly by itself. Parry will still just instantly get it.
Disk Power: Z HP gain.
Allies: Hercules, Magica De Spell, Aladdin.

Friendship 2:
Cuphead & Huey, Dewey, and Louie.
Campaign: Trouble Making Heroes. Cuphead finally meets the triplets and gets to know them. He learns about their story. He then asks if maybe they could help him collect soul contracts. They almost immediately agree, of course.
Level: 126.
Disk: Smokebomb.
Disk Memory: Cuphead now has a 55% chance to dodge any attacks.
Disk Power: Z evasion, Z damage buff.
Allies: Scrooge McDuck, Jack Skellington, Ian Lightfoot.

Skin (Yes, Mugman has several unique animations. I’ll label them.):
OIP(14)

Shooting Animation:
latest(22).jpg

Walking Animation:
latest(21).jpg

Entrance Animation:
R(30).jpg

Victory Animation:
OIP(15)

Losing Pose:
latest(20).jpg

By the way, this character caused me pain, so imma hold off on doing Frisk and might do a Toy Story character. I’d love to do the sergeant with RC (two of my favorite characters from Toy Story). So I’ll do them first.

This was a fantastic concept! Your hard you work you out in your concept has payed off!

Thanks man. But for real, it actually hurt my thumbs, so that’s why I’ve taken a break for a little.

Oh ok, lol

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney