Current status of friendship campaigns

Is anyone out there? Haven’t had much complaints in a while, but just wanted to post my feelings. Friendship campaign, especially for characters post DUCKs into have grinded to a halt or massive play burden. I’m all for a good challenge, but the difficulty with the over scaled up NPCs is losing any fun. With an imbalance on red skills for some characters and not others, the fight can already be unbalanced to begin with. And certain characters have become monsters to take out <looking at hades and Sally deal massive dmg, and then basically full heal, and hades with TWO invincibility windows>… and obviously MR I… how can he still be in friendship? Constantly over 1M HP…???. Lastly, can something be done about the traps for HDL? I get it being random, but in the joy friendship the enemy is always and immediately on our side… so the traps NEVER hit them.
Sigh, just want to make some progress… and not loose 35 fights a day.
Thx.

2 Likes

I have been stuck at Joy-Olaf friend campaign for months. At this point, I totally give up on that disc

I made it to chap 5 and can’t even pass the very first fight. You know why?

On last wave, my opponents are Scar, Maui, Tia and Buzz. See something in common? 3 of them have knock back skill, making my Olaf not be able to reach them, hence dealing zero damage. And worse, Maui keeps healing and healing, over and over again!!!

I never thought there would be a day when I’m defeated by Maui, Tia… what a nightmare. It’s all because they intentionally make sure that I have to invest in Robinhood. No way I’m gonna do it. Give me an extra 100 mil gold and then maybe I will reconsider

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney