Cursing on the Forum is Not Acceptable Behavior

This has happened for tbe last time. Hero Squad has gotten away with murder so to speak repeatedly. Calling me a B**** and then deleting it before any Admins can see it. Cursing on the forum is a bannable offense.
But no matter the case of what happens because of this, Hero Squad sent me a private message with his usual and didn’t delete it. Now I have screenshot evidence that this has happened. So @Polaris can you do something about it this time?

After the decision is made please remove this topic for the same reason.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure Polaris can still see deleted comments - if they are flagged as inappropriate, they will take action

2 Likes

Good to know for the future. One comment was deleted before I finished flagging, the other was deleted so fast I wasn’t even able to click the flag. I thought Polaris couldn’t see deleted comments before so I didn’t bother @ing him because it wouldn’t be provable. I do believe Winterbottom was present the first time however.

This is unacceptable.

And ban worthy. If kept up they will get banned.

Who is?

()

What do you mean?

Nothing. Just confused

That is unacceptable behavior and I’ve taken action. You can also flag private messages. It’s the same as public posts.

I do have access to deleted posts, but I usually don’t review them unless they’re flagged. I’ll take some time to review those more frequently.

7 Likes

Thank you. Good to know that private messages can be flagged. I did not know that.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney