Daily quests forgotten to claim

For anyone who forgot to claim daily quests rewards after completing it, may I ask, after the reset of the game, will them be automatically claimed? Or will them be lost?

Do I have to collect all the reward myself or I can leave it to the system?

@Polaris If you could, please help me with an answer :slight_smile:

Ok, I don’t have much experience forgetting about the completed quests, but I think I checked it once.

I had to claim it the next day, and I could immediately start the next quest.

2 Likes

Oh. So if you completed it and forgot to claim it, you could claim it the next day and start a new quest also?

Exactly. I don’t remember if the progress counted from the moment I claimed the quest or the start of the day though

And how long has that been for you? I mean, did that happen a long time ago or just recent?

Few months ago, sorry :x

Actually, I tried last night. The reward disappeared :))) so it seems we have to claim it every day :slight_smile: anyways, thank you so much :slight_smile:

Yah that is what I thought but I wasnt gonna waste my rewards by checking :wink:

You could say that I’ve learned it the hard way :smile:

1 Like

Just a tip, If you know a patch is due to hit on a certain day, you can complete all your dailies but leave the collection until the game app is updated. Log-in and collect the Team XP for the next patch.

What I mean by this is your quest collections will stay if you patch the game with new update, but they don’t carry to the next day.

2 Likes

If you forget you loose it

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney