Daisy Duck Hero Concept

I tried to get a little creative with this one but I think I made a mess :rofl:. I hope you like it, or something. Feedback is very appreciated.

Daisy Duck Hero Concept
:star::star:
Daisy Duck uses her fashionable sense and non-stop blabbering to distract her enemies.

“Oh Goodie!”

Trial Team:Red
Role: Control
Position: Mid

Animations
Entrance: She comes with a Green and Blue Outfit in her hands.(Part of her White Skill.)
Victory: She does a fashionable pose.
Defeat: Her head turns red from anger and her ears smoke with the sound of a train whistle.
Basic Attack: She throws random stuff (Like Minnie, but without the Purse.) (She throws stuff like Make-Up, Lipstick, Phones, Shoes and Bows.)

White skill
“Best Outfit”
Passive: At the start of the battle, you can choose which Outfit will Daisy use, depending the Outfit you choose it will affect a particular Skill, while on Auto, she will use her purple outfit at the start of the battle.

Active: You choose an enemy for Daisy to have an outfit party. Then Daisy takes the enemy off-screen and have an “outfit party” dealing X damage to that enemy and stunning them or charming them for 10 seconds. After that, you can choose which outfit will Daisy use.
While on auto, Daisy will choose the enemy with most HP and alternate between outfits. (Purple -> Blue -> Green -> Purple.)

Green Skill
“Endless Blabbering.”
Daisy receives a phone call, and starts talking non-stop, dealing X damage for 6 seconds and silencing all enemies for 6 seconds.

If she’s in her green outfit, she applies 2 stacks of fatigue to all enemies.

Blue Skill
“Mirror reflection.”
Daisy looks herself in a mirror, gaining X skill power for 10 seconds and healing herself by X HP.

If she’s in her Blue Outfit, when an enemy tries to disable her, she sends back the disable to the enemy. She can do this every 4 seconds.

Purple Skill
“Classic Outfit.”
Every 3 basic attacks, Daisy charms or stuns an enemy for 3 seconds.

If she’s using her Purple Outfit, she’s immune to debuffs and gains 10% attack speed every time an enemy tries to disable her, up to a maximum of 100% attack speed. The attack speed boost disappears when Daisy changes her outfit.
The Charm or Stun may fail against enemies above X level.

Red Skill
“Its All About Me!”
Daisy gains a buff depending on the outfit she’s using.
If she’s in her green outfit, she gains 30% attack speed.
If she’s in her blue outfit, she heals 1% of her Max. HP per second.
If she’s in her purple outfit, she gains X basic damage.

+Max. HP
+Skill Power
+Basic Damage

Friendship Disks
(With Donald Duck)
Campaign Name: Non-Romantic Date
Daisy goes with Donald on a Date, but a lot of problems appear.
Friendship Disk: Dirty Flowers.

+Skill Power
+Basic Damage to Allies.
Buffs applied to Daisy are 5% more effective. (+5% more effective per star.)

(With Minnie Mouse.)
Campaign Name: Best Fashion Buddies.
Minnie and Daisy go shopping.
Friendship Disk: Photo Album.

+Max. HP
+Reality to Allies.
Allies gain 1 skill level when Daisy is wearing the outfit of the same color of the skill. (+1 Skill Level per star.)

Note: I don’t know if this is completely understandable so I’m going to put an example, Joy Purple skill “Radiance” will gain skill levels if Daisy is using her purple outfit. If Daisy is using her Green Outfit, “Cheer” will gain skill levels and so on.

4 Likes

You said feedback is appreciated so I’ll give you some, sorry if this sounds mean or harsh

Maybe put a list of what she throws

So kinda like Shang? Not saying there’s anything wrong I’m just curious, also it would be better if you listed the choices of outfit she has

I could very well see this coming into the game

Other than that this is a great concept that is very likely

3 Likes

Thanks for the Feedback!

Okayy.

Yup, My Daisy concept is kind of inspired on his stances. The outfit she can use is in her skills and on the parentheses in the Active part.

Thanks!

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney