Danger force

Bose Mika chapa and Myles flash into the battle white skill bolt lightning shuts from Chapa hands green skill teleportation the danger force teleports to the other side and fight blue skill the nearest enemy flouts up and loses health purple skill sonic scream the enemy loses health quickly red skill true super heroes there powers combined and wipe out a hole row : I tried to do it can you guys tell me what to fix

Ehh could you maybe provide a screenshot where you are stuck? It’s not clear to me…

I think this is a concept…

This looks like this should go to #forum-events:hero-concepts

And if you need help on making a concept check out A Guide to Making Character Concepts

Ok I will try to get to that later I was trying to make a good hero concept the right way

It’s a hero concept but they put it in the wrong category

If it was meant to be a concept, you should use to link provided by @LetsGetDangerousBro above. Read through that topic and adjust your concept

Yes it is do you guys like it I tried to use there powers like in the show

this is danger force

I don’t know much about Danger Force but i do know this. This could use alot of work.

1. It’s in the wrong section
  2. Everything needs to be spaced out
  3. You are missing alot of stuff (Trial teams, stars, role, etc.)
  4. Your skills are really vague. What are variables? Do they give any debuffs?
  5. Missing friendships

Look at that guide that @LetsGetDangerousBro provided for you.

I did I read it five times and it makes no sense

Try this Character Concept Scaffold

The guide makes total sense, and it will give you tons of help. Try reading it slowly, and try to process what the guide tells you. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think I get it thank you

Yeah It makes total sense… :grin:

1 Like

Spelling error :stuck_out_tongue: Fixed.

2 Likes

Lol that’s funny

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney