Character Concept Scaffold

Character Concept Scaffold: Updated

[Character Name]

[Picture of the character, preferably with a transparent background]
[Character description]

“[Quote]”
[Stars: 1, 2 or 3 | Use words or :star:]
Role: [Tank, Damage, Control OR Support | Consider the skillset when assigning the roll]
Position: [Frontline, Midline OR Backline | Consider the range of the skills when assiging the position]
Trials Team: [Red, Blue OR Yellow | Make sure to keep this consistent with in-game characters or other concepts you’ve made from the same IP]

Basic Attack: [Description of how they attack or mention what is in place of the attack/ ‘See Passive’]

Entrance: [Description of the animation]

Victory: [Description of the animation]

Defeat: [Description of the animation]

Skills

White Skill: [Ability Name]
[:fist: Normal, :sparkles: Fantastic OR :shield: True Damage | If applicable]
[Ability description | Separate Passive and Active descriptions clearly labelled | When using numbers that will change when upgraded use variables X, Y or Z in place of a specific number | For static numbers use an actual value]

Green Skill: [Ability Name]
[Ability description | When using numbers that will change when upgraded use variables X, Y or Z in place of a specific number | For static numbers use an actual value]

Blue Skill: [Ability Name]
[Ability description | When using numbers that will change when upgraded use variables X, Y or Z in place of a specific number | For static numbers use an actual value]

Purple Skill: [Ability Name]
[Ability description | Purple skills are either passive or have simple, non-recurring, animations | When using numbers that will change when upgraded use variables X, Y or Z in place of a specific number | For static numbers use an actual value]

Red Skill: [Ability Name]
[:fist:Normal, :sparkles: Fantastic OR :shield: True Damage | If applicable]
[Ability description | Red Skills don’t introduce new animations | When using numbers that will change when upgraded use variables X, Y or Z in place of a specific number | For static numbers use an actual value]
+[Bonus stat | Can boost a skill | Use a variable X, Y, Z unless with the rare exception of a static number e.g. Judy]

• x3

Friendships:

[Disk Name]

[Character name] and [an existing character OR provide a link to another concept]
[Description of the disk’s main function]

Disk Power

• [Variable to be upgraded with Disk Power | Use variables X, Y, Z]
  • x As many as desired

Memories

• [Variable to be upgraded with Memories | Use actual numbers]
    ([List amount increased or decreased] per star)
  • x As many as desired

Allies: [3 existing heroes OR provide a link to other concept(s)]

X2

How to Use

• Copy the scaffold
  • Where there are square [ ] brackets fill in details
  • Leave words outside square [ ] brackets the same
  • Remove bolded parts explaining to repeat
26 Likes

This is definitely helpful to those who need improvement on their concepts!

1 Like

thank you so much for this. this will help with my format since i am still working things out. do you know how to do the block text???

~ ~ ~
With no spaces.

Use a [ > ] and then put what you want after it

Thankyou I really needed yis I’m so bad at concepts

Stop saying that.

Why I’m only telling the truth

No you aren’t, you were better than me when I started.

No I’m not.im good at nothing but being stupid.

Only part I sorta disagree with.

Values need to be applied if:

• It is a percentage, like a 50% speed boost, 25% slow, a 10% boost to skill power.

• It is a unit of time. The only unit that should be used is seconds, like if their is a stun that lasts 8 seconds, a silence that lasts 10 seconds, or a slow that lasts 3 seconds.

• It is an energy gain. A character gains 500 energy in this skill.

Also note about the above exceptions:

• These do not work as a variable. There must be something else that works as a variable. Variables include damage inflicted, level failure, amount healed, amount shielded, and any buffs to skill power, basic damage, max HP, etc.
3 Likes

This guide thing is helping me.

Very true I forgot about that. I was more thinking along the lines of specific damage numbers, etc.

1 Like

Update: The scaffold has been refreshed

11 Likes

thank you!!!

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney