Dante Status

Just want to let you know that Dante’s stats are not finalized so we’re going to hide him from view until he’s ready to go!

8 Likes

It’s been a whole 27 minutes, how long these tortures will last? I need my puppy Dante!

8 Likes

I don’t quite understand how the stats haven’t been finalized :thinking: shouldn’t that be done before he’s even announced?

4 Likes

Take all the time you need no one can finish things straight away.

4 Likes

That’s until the start of the prize wall.

1 Like

@Polaris , is it possible for heroes that are immune to disables from skills and such to not have wasted redundant Patch talents that just make them immune to some of the already covered disables? Dante is no longer visible on my server but when he was I believe I noticed he had two talents that blocked disables. I also believe I saw that one of his skills makes him invincible and immune to disables for the first 10 seconds of battle.
I understand that a 5 star talent gives disable immunity for longer than 10 seconds but I also feel that the current meta of the game is to end a battle within the first ten seconds or sooner with nuclear level entrance attack skills and so for Donte these patch talents seem like a big redundant let down.

4 Likes

Any news ? He’s still not in game @Samm @Polaris

1 Like

Agree, this seems to be happening more often since season 10.
Dante’s 2nd talent is useless, same for Miguel’s 1st talent.

Dante’s 2nd talent should be replaced with Armor Share.
Miguel’s 1st talent should be Precise Benevolence.

@Polaris

Overall there are a lot more talents which make no sense for the heroes, maybe it’s time to allow players to choose talents, just like Emerald allows to choose secondary stats.

1 Like

I’m surprised you haven’t sent out a survey about him yet. Makes as much sense as the timing on the Kuzco one.

Thanks so much for your patience, Dante’s stats have been finalized and he should be visible in game.

6 Likes

I’ll bring this back to the team to discuss. Thank you kindly for your feedback, we always appreciate it!

5 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney