Darkwing Duck Hero Refresh Concept

So, this is a different concept, a REFRESH concept. I want Darkwing refreshed. He is my favorite character but he needs a refresh. So, here it is.
Darkwing_duck

Description: Darkwing Duck, crime fighter extraordinary, uses his fantastic gadgets to control enemies while subduing them with the art of Quack Fu.

Basic Stats:
+50% Max HP
+60% Basic Damage
+65% Skill Power

Skills:

:white_circle: Gatling Fun :fist: Normal Damage

Darkwing Duck swings across the battlefield to deal X damage to the furthest enemies.

+45% damage

:green_circle: Shadow Stalker

Before an enemy can make a critical attack on Darkwing Duck, he becomes invisible for 5 seconds to avoid the damage. While invisible, Darkwing Duck is untargetable. Darkwing Duck can only become invisible once every 13.0 seconds. While invisible, Darkwing Duck will no longer take damage once an enemy activates it’s white skill. When the invisibility goes off, Darkwing Duck will gain 200% energy.

This has a chance to fail against enemies above level Z.

+45% movement speed
+4 seconds of invisibility

:large_blue_circle: Knock Out :fist: Normal Damage

Darkwing Duck throws a canister of knockout gas at his feet, stunning nearby enemies for 3 seconds and damaging them for X damage. After the stun, enemies will be blinded for 9 seconds.

The blind has a chance to fail against enemies at level Z.

+50% damage
+6 seconds of the stun

:purple_circle: Shadow Speed

Everytime Darkwing Duck goes invisible, his attack speed increases by 15% and his basic damage by X until the end of the wave. This can stack up 3 times.

+50% attack speed
+55% basic damage

That’s all :sweat_smile:. I know he has friendship disks but I was super lazy and tired.

7 Likes

No, he’s been here for a whole year now. He arrived in early 2019.

8 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney