"Daughter of Blackbeard" - Angelica Likely Concept

Name: Angelica
Polish_20210413_025317336
Description: Don’t let her appearance fool you. Angelica, the daughter of Blackbeard, is as dangerous as beautiful.

Quote: “I told you I had a ship.”

Stats:

Trial Team: Yellow

Role: Control

Position: Front

Stars: :star::star:

Animations:

Entrance: Angelica walks in position and takes out her sword.

Basic Attack: Angelica stabs the closest enemy with her sword dealing X damage.

Victory: Angelica waves her hair.

Defeat: Angelica drops her sword and frowns.

Skills:

White Skill: Chalices of Cartagena
✨Fantastic Damage"
Passive: At the beginning of each wave, Angelica applies ‘Chalice’ to the enemy with most Max HP. When the enemy applied with ‘Chalice’ gets KO’ed, ‘Chalice’ moves to the enemy with the most HP left.

Active: Angelica drinks from one of the Chalices of Cartagena, stealing X HP per second from the enemy applied with ‘Chalice’ for 10.0 seconds and healing herself.

While ‘Chalices of Cartagena’ is active, the enemy applied with ‘Chalice’ gets stunned and can’t use any other skills.

Green Skill: Queen Anne’s Revenge
✨Fantastic Damage
Angelica commands Queen Anne’s Revenge to shoot a cannon ball to the back most enemy, dealing X damage and stunning the enemy for 7.0 seconds.

Stun has a chance to fail against enemies above level X.

Blue Skill: Fear the Doll
Angelica moves a voodoo doll in front of the closest enemy, charming that enemy for 8.0 seconds and increasing its basic damage by 100% for as long as charm lasts.

Charm has a chance to fail against enemies above level X.

IMG_20210413_025133
Purple Skill: Fountain of Youth
In the first 5.0 seconds of ‘Chalices of Cartagena’, Angelica steals also an active buff from the enemy applied with ‘Chalice’, reseting its initial time.

Buff steal has a chance to fail against enemies above level X.

Red Skill: Daughter of Blackbeard
If the enemy gets KO’ed during ‘Chalices of Cartagena’, Angelica will gain invincibility for 6.0 seconds.

If Charm from ‘Fear the Doll’ fails, Angelica steals X energy from the enemy she tried to charm.

‘Queen Anne’s Revenge’ shoots instead the front most enemy, knocking the enemy back and decreasing its movement speed by 100% for 5.0 seconds.

Additional Stat Boosts:
+X Max HP
+Y Skill Power
+X extra damage in ‘Queen Anne’s Revenge’

Friendships:

• Angelica/Dr. Facilier

Allies: Aladdin, Yzma, Shan Yu
    "Voodoo Training"
    When ‘Chalices of Cartagena’ ends, the enemy applied with ‘Chalice’ gets cursed for 5.0 seconds.
    +Angelica deals X extra damage to charmed enemies.
    +2.0 seconds in charm.

• Angelica/Belle

Allies: Robin Hood, Elsa, Goliath
    "Treasure Hunt"
    ‘Queen Anne’s Revenge’ shoots three enemies instead of one.
    +‘Chalices of Cartagena’ increases Angelica’s attack and movement speed by 60% for 4.0 seconds.
    +X Basic Damage.

Hero Mastery Collections:

• Charm
  • Control
  • Stun

Don’t forget to check some of my previous likely concepts.
IMG_20201208_010640imageimage

13 Likes

Um, I don’t believe it ever is

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney