Agreed. I’ve spent soo much money over the past 12 months & for some reason ; the more you spend ; the worse /less items & value present.
VIP RINGS/CRATES take too much money and effort for progressing ( unless you’re comsyantly spending $79. 99 + above on the special hero MOD packs /or on having to open NUMOUROUS x10 diamond crates being the only way to try your luck , unlocking a rare /new hero
• VIP RINGS - progress to level up for greater rewards ; is over - extreme, and takes too long when you’re not buying $80-150 in game purchases throughout the week.
** it’s honestly frustrating and kinda insane how : the more money us players spend ; the less we get looked after … the deals get soo bad that I don’t even look at them half the time anymore … I don’t remember the last time I had a $4.95 deal pop up …
let alone , be jammed with BULK EVERYTHING (30 Hero chips / Stamina/ Diamons /Mods Etc)
- the theorem /surveys are goood to give people the chance to earn , however … there needs to be more incentive to keep players playing & not spending their fortnightly wage , trying to keep up…
[ Rewarding ]
For all DHBM players:
Engaging in perblue POLLS
Reporting Bugs+Game Suggestions
Upcoming Hero Suggestions & design /costume peice /
names of skill set & create a visual character Concept etc . (engage with your customers/game players… give them a chance to have a say , and potentially make history within the game and their experience playing it (if a favoured design /hero idea is picked )…
another thing about ‘earning diamonds from the surveys’, in videos /diamonds purchasing section … is that there’s rarely ever any available or suited for people … there needs to be another option to earn in game currency because people are getting bored of spending big and /or not being able to progress until the next daily reset .
possibly adding in some accessible tasks eg:-
• (downloading a free Disney /or any free app & run it for 30 seconds
• on app/playstore write a review on the app.
• watch a 40 second video - earn rewards.
• for 30 seconds watch a 30