December 2020 Sign-In Heroes & Shop Refresh

@Polaris can we get a Hero Spotlight for Kronk?

5 Likes

Also, Kronk’s disk is the wrong color, like HDL’s Joy disk :thinking:

9 Likes

My Manz Kronk botta be in this

Do we know who his second friendship is with yet??

When they say “the ally with the least HP”, it means whichever Hero has the least amount of health currently, not which one has the lowest maximum HP. (i.e. Kronk would heal whichever Hero is the closest to being KO’d)

Yes, but if a hero has a max HP of 8m, and another 1.2m… it doesn’t take a genius to figure out which was is most likely to have the least HP

This is great patch notes! Especially when Kronk accidentally turned Kuzco into a llama! :joy: :laughing:image

8 Likes

The character from one of the funniest Disney movies out there has arrived since Yzma? I just saw him recently on my hero collection, feeling surprised and excited that he will be in the sign-Up calendar, which I will earn him in no time. Also, I’m excited for most of the shop refreshes, most namely Scrooge, Sadness, Miss Piggy, Manticore, and Ian. Happy Thanksgiving, y’all! :milk_glass::plate_with_cutlery::turkey::corn::grapes::potato:

4 Likes

Yeah, I just saw him in my hero collection recently, considering that he’ll be in the sign up chart. I wonder if Kuzco and Pacha would eventually join them?:thinking:

3 Likes

(Kronk pulls the other note )Yzma: “Wrongggg noooooteee…!”

More like “Wrong Lever!” :laughing:image

9 Likes

Polaris is the Community Manager, not a developer. It would be more appropriate to change your parting shot to mention PerBlue, instead.

25 Likes

Finally I made it
image https://mrwgifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/Kronk-Dance-Groove-In-Emperors-New-Groove-Gif.gif

6 Likes

These sound like they’ll be fun, although I can already hear the complaints about people using Kronk as a cheap way to prevent Quick Wins in Challenger leagues.

If the leak was accurate about this disk, I’m not looking forward to it…

Yes! Looking forward to these two rotations.

Huh, between VIP crate and Guild crate, I thought you’d be able to get him to 6* by mid-February.

2 Likes

So this doesn’t cause damage? It just makes the creep leave for a few seconds?

Wait @Polaris shouldn’t “Pull the Lever” cause damage since alligators are below?:thinking:
That’s the question I’m asking PB since no alligators are present😂

10 Likes

Aww, they put Ian in the shop of the one thing I usually never do. Better get working.

Kronk and yzma were both sign in heroes (just noticed that lol)

9 Likes

Sisiisisisisi kronk en el plantel ahore eperere kusko,bolt y una de las vacas vaqueras suigan así siiiiiiiiiiiiIiiiIIIIIIIIIIIII

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney