December Shop Refresh

Will a new hero come

1 Like

What else. :woman_shrugging:
Guild, vip, token crates gives next to nothing.
Diamond crates gives only 7 chips, and F2P players don’t have enough.
Elite is the ideal place, it also gives skill chips.

Takes 4 months to become farmable, but additional 2 to be free.

Why refusing to change this? It’s outdated system with outdated crates, it’s only frustrating to wait months to actually max hero. And every month players needs more chips to max hero, but… nothing scales in the game to help players with that.

(Now even prize wall is outdated)
Before prize wall, new heroes we released to diamond crates directly and rotations were better, now it’s all over the place and ruined. Half a year, who thought it’s ok?

5 Likes

I am waiting for the day where he becomes available in the Crates.

So, it’s “Onward” to “Onward”, then? XD

Well… as Musketeer mentioned… yes.

Elite Campaign = Gold Crates (hence why we asked for Buy 100 but even then Slider would be better).
And Gold is possible to get from all modes (yes, some are negligible, like Get More Gold or City Watch)…

While Diamond Crates…
A) given in deals, small amounts in PW and others (compared to a deal with 25k or even 32.5k negligible)
B) 288 diamond cost (even the discounted event) is a no no. The value is not right there since like ever.

Token crates…
Give like 20 chips tops per buy 5 (which honestly isn´t even a single top Red Skill Level) :man_shrugging:

Guild Crates…
Like I know top guilds can get many many of them, even then when I was in a top guild, throughout a month (past sign-in heroes) I was able to get roughly 40 R.S. levels (lower ones). 3 weeks tho? :man_shrugging:

VIP Crates…
is basically another IAP, could have been torched away long time ago and swapped for extra item in crates (VIP 20 perk) and give 2 extra items as VIP 20 perk.

And yes… exactly…
one would think that the gives would at least correspond slightly to the max red skill level. When Prize Wall started, we had… well… 85 levels less. And it´s still the same :man_shrugging:

Sounds about right… It was like that with sign-in heroes… then sign-in heroes got ditched and immediately after the rotation was changed so that PW heroes are basically an unobtainium for 6 months. Greaaaaaaaaat. -_-

I did say solutions however:
Ditch VIP Crate.
Ditch Challenger hero.
Then release Arena/CW/Coli Crate heroes to Diamond Crate. But don´t give those crates other heroes yet.
Once free, program the Arena/CW/Coli crate to give at least 1 top red skill level worth of exclusive hero chips. (Battle Pass, Guild Crate, Contest Reward, IAP)
Challenger Arena/Coli programmed to give Arena/Coli crates (about as many as we get hero chips for Audrey now).
Diamond Crates “full hero unlocks” give 1.5x amount needed for top red skill level.

It´s actually very easy to calculate the exact amount of hero chips for Red Skill level at current level cap…

Also I wouldn´t mind rotation being…
Prize Wall (3) → Battle Pass (4) → IAP (2) → Guild Crate (3) → Diamond Crate (6)
Prize Wall (3) → Contest Reward (6) → Guild Crate (3) → Diamond Crate (6)

so each 18 weeks instead of 25+

2 Likes

ditch that too asap.

guild crate could give the newest diamond crate hero so that f2p will get them too
VIP crates could give randomly 4 newest heroes, favouring the newest one too

Prize Wall (3) → Battle Pass (4)/Contest → Diamond Crate (3) → Elite placement, one spot after 3 weeks in the diamond crate, and 2 more after the new chapter is released from that point

1 Like

I meant those token crates to be an additional way to get IAP exclusive heroes, which, quite frankly, Battle Pass, IAP and Guild Crate are.

1 Like

Thumbs down on this shop refresh not a single decent hero

1 Like

To be honest, the only shop refreshes I care about are the ones that put Milo and Audrey’s chips in the general pool.

It’s a slow struggle getting them to 6 stars.
Currently they are 4 stars.

Those refreshes are presumably a long time from now. :sob:

I do kinda hope to see some new hero maybe as a Christmas event hero, not saying I’d level them but it’d be nice to see. Besides Halloween always gets new heroes and not Christmas.

We have newer heroes that we can never get enough chips for but you put all the old trashy ones and heroes that nobody wants to upgrade in the shop. -shrugs-

1 Like

Why was this flagged? @Nugget

2 Likes

It would be nice if the new heroes could also rotate through the Challenger coliseum and arenas before (or at same time) as going into crates or contests.

1 Like

Is a new hero coming to Disney heroes battle mode

1 Like

I looked in my email and all I saw was nothing

2 Likes

@Nugget why doesn’t prize wall heroes get sent to market slots not a single prize wall heroes since their introduction has been buyable through tokens outside of the token crates?
Isn’t a year of them now enough to finally throw them into token shops so we can max red skills

1 Like

They are in Elite, so like what? :man_shrugging:

You get red skill chips in elite and Double Elite Drops Item is fairly common nowadays.

2 Likes

Yes but why not token shops instead of the outdated useless heroes were getting

Because no? Since PW heroes were and will never be there means they have to use others… And since hardly any non-PW heroes are released to Elite, it means there will be no newer heroes in shops in foreseeable future.

Besides Token Shops are a waste - if one has enough gold, Gold Crate spam buy is much better.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | Š Disney