Defensive perk of car 1-6 in war

We all know that cars 1-6 in war have defensive perks, 2 give malus to attackers (-hp -dmg) and 4 give bonus to defenders (+armor +reality +dmg +skpowa) but i still hear different opinion on how that work. The perk of each car affect only the teams in that car or affect each teams in each of the 9 cars until that car is cleared???

Example: in my guild car 3 “think thank” has level 3 perk that give “+300 basic damage to defenders”, that means that all heroes of all trams in THAT car have +300 basic damage or any team in any car has that bonus until opponent guild clear our think tank car???

I would love to get a final response from devs if is possible

@Polaris

1 Like

In that example +300 basic damage would be applied to all teams in all cars in your garage. The buffs affect the entire garage as specified until that Car is taken out. Meaning if the opposing guild takes out that car all defenders lose that 300 basic damage.

Hope this helps!

1 Like

From the original war overview post

Yeah guys i read all this already… i just want the answer from devs cause i saw a screenshot of a support ticket in game in which devs said the opposite

“Players assigned to these cars get these benefits in the war” that seems like “only players in think tank get extra basic damage”

2 Likes

Okay then message support and dont put it on the forum. No need for the sass since both of us were trying to help and I quoted the original post.

1 Like

Well man my request was clear “i want an answer from devs” i also tagged polaris… so i wasnt rude i just said that before open the topic i read everything in here, so i need the definitive answer from devs… as i write in. The topic.

I’m not a man. And Polaris isnt a developer soooo doesnt really matter if you tagged them or not.

Again. Dont post it in forums if you dont want others to answer. Like I said before put in a support ticket.

So i shouldnt post in here but all of you can add useless post and inappropiate comments?? So you are telling me to not post in here just adding personal opinion that not help the question i asked? Wow. Amazing guys ahahahha you really know hot this works. I know well polaris is not a dev but since is community manager and work for perblue he probably can ask someone to clarify this thing. The message i posted is confusing a lot of people and we all just want a clear response about how car perks work. Thats it. I dont want other players opynion on this, i have mine already and listen to the opinion of many orher plaeyrs. I want an answer from someone inside perblue that can say if a car affect all 9 with her perk or if the perk affect only the car herself. Thats it. So please unless you work for perblue stop giving me your opinion. Thanks.

1 Like

I don’t believe responses from myself or @Enchanter_Boo were useless or inappropriate. We gave answers to the best of our abilities and had said to pursue further help in the form of a support ticket which is a more direct line to the developers, rather than create a topic on an open forum. You cannot choose who does and doesn’t answer.

Perhaps my most recent comment towards you was rather brusque and if you took offense to it I apologize for it. However one must understand that when player interpretation based on sources in game and official forum posts can be considered accurate at least to some degree.

We didn’t say to not post here and not post questions, but rather suggested to pursue a more direct avenue to the developers in support ticket, rather than bogging down the forum with posts that could be better solved in other manners. All in all the post has an air of entitlement and spunds very demanding which is why personally I have been frustrated with you. I hope you understand and wish you best of luck with getting the answer you are looking for.

1 Like

It’s more like they are simply not yet back from holiday break, though they should get to office in couple hours.

And back to main topic of this thread, with vague answer from support posted by MOKAONE, I would like clarification from PB as well. I always understood that bonuses apply to whole garage as long as the car is now cleaned. When picking Heroes for teams in War there is even a small table showing which bonuses are active.

2 Likes

No you didint. But enchanter told me “dont use forum and dont post in here” so… again… i asked a clear question about an unclear situation and i just want a definitve answer. Thats it guys!

Exactly. That small table shows 6 icon. The colored ones are car still alive the grey ones are cleared cars. Thats why 99% of the people think that each car bonus affect each of the 9 cars in war. But, i have to be sincere, i always thought that each car has is own bonus that only affect thst car… and now after that message through support my doubt are even more stronger about that question! Sometimes a few things are not very clear in this game cause there a lot of bonus, malus, extra +/-% buff debuff and so on… even some passive skill act in a strange way sometimes… so really i just would like to read someone from perblue office saying “each car 1-6 has a bonus that affect… “ and then i am finally happy and done with that wierd war problem. :wink:

1 Like

You’re very right …as I was explaining to put in a support ticket if you didnt want others to answer. Dont twist my words :slight_smile:

Car bonuses apply to all the cars in the garage until that car is defeated, and then the bonus is removed.

This is a legitimate place to ask question, and also a place for discussion.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney