Delphox ( Samantha) hero concept

Name : delphox

Sorce : pokemon

Info : a fire and physic type pokemon the final evaluation of fediken but this isn’t just yore average delphox she wants to Mack’s a performance to amaze her colleagues and confuse her opponents

Position : back

Role : control

Entrance she spins while a fire trail come out of her stick while she slowly falls to the ground to after hitting the ground she reveals her self

Victory fires a flame and exsplodes into sparkles that fall around her

Defeat her stick brakes and she kneels to the ground sad whill outing her hand on her head leanding back wards

Basic attack:ember: throws a small fire ball that comes from her stick

White skill glam thrower she throw a ball of sparkle and flames is thrown at the opponents
To exsplode to damage and blind opponents

Green skill shadow burst : she creates a shadow ball and throws it at opponents but before it lands she throws a fire ball at it to Samir all opponents

Blue skill will-o-wisp: she uses small shadow balls to go throw opponents and burn them
For 17 seconds

Perple skill continueis flame : for the time the opponents thay take damage over time for 1533 damage per second

Red skill burning flare : her flare gives of a aroma to encourage he team that thay will win
Speed attack reality and defense is 46% more powerful

Friends

Delphox/Mike wazosky
She needs a stage to preform on and asks mick for the stage to preform but creep clones of her are takeing over it

Delphox/hades
Delphox wants to learn a bout what other types For her profomace of fire thare are so she gose to hades to help her

Item is fire proof mic
Opponents using fire attacks are 46% weaker than usual

Item is under world charcoal
Damage over time is 18% more effective and are now dark perple like her shiny form

Max hp 203678

Basic attack 10426

Skill power 9013

Reality 67890

4 Likes

This is very neat and tidy, and it’s very good.

1 Like

By the way, it’s “Mike Wazowski”.

Thank you my boi

So what how do you think about a fan fic on how thay got in the game

Whom is Delphox’s second friend?

But do you like it

Who, it’s who.

Thank you for liking it

1 Like

Very nice job. I like it

See, look how many people like your concepts now that they are neat and tidy.

2 Likes

Thay thay love it

Based on your inspirations for your concept, I really enjoyed it that her skillset focuses on both damage over time and disables. In suggestion, however, instead of “fire attacks,” why not say damage over time? Also, can you be more specific about her skills and the burning effect from Will-o-wisp rather than just damage over time? And, you can add bonus stats, such as Max Health, Reality, and Skill Power, to her red skill and friendship disks. Anyway, good job on your concept!

And yes my work is not done I stii have many concepts to do

Like this you should see my big smoke one

Also master yore here too nice Long time no c

look at my other friend xaviar

And for those smg4 fans look at mine I have three

Thanks for the sugestins

Is it OK if I can request a character you can make?

Ask away my friend

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney