Dev Q&A: March 2021

How long does a collisuem and arena crate heroes stay?

I think it was 4 or 5 months for Jumba, so maybe the change is upon us soon. However, there are other spots (special crate, coli crate) that have long surpassed the time expected to last there

1 Like

Well id say a hero that needs refresded is micky mouse. And id say my favret hero here and shes the one hero that got me to where i am today sadnees cause of her raincloud attack. I would actually. Like to see more charm heros
. for a hero to be added in 2020 i would say grunkle stan from gravity falls or maybe wadles from gravity falls. I might have forgot a qestion on this pole.

Can the story of the game be reviewed again? (So we can see the complete story in campaign as only stages will feature the details. Without the connectors, it does not look complete.

As for invasion, can rewards be customized to the player’s use? I keep getting mod fragment items and it is a hassle to use these items and waste hero chips as well.

1. As DuckTales 2017 has ended, could we get some characters from this series as Della Duck, Webby, Lena or B.O.Y.D.? It has a huge fan-base and definitely would be good to have some characters from this great series.
  2. What’s happening with Dr. Drakken?
  3. Any plans to reduce the astronomically high costs of badges? For example, reducing the cost of stamina per node to 6 or 8 on all chapters?
  4. Could be released to the game badges with 300 reality negation, evasion, tenacity and normal/fantastic crit to help heroes who do need these stats? For example, Basil needs armor negation (’‘Open Together’’ badge would be great for him) and evasion/tenacity while Scrooge needed reality negation.
  5. Any plans for starting heroes refreshes? (Ralph, Vanellope, Yax, Frozone, EG)
  6. Any plans for cat heroes like Oliver or Thomas?
  7. Will we get Pixar characters for Pixar month? UP characters are still missing :frowning:
  8. Any sneak-peek for the 3rd anniversary?
  9. Baloo bug will be ever fixed?
6 Likes

You should post those questions in this thread as that’s where the actual questions are gathered for PerBlue to answer :-).

5 Likes

Oops, dumb me. :joy:

Hehe, no worries :-).

Remember that older Leaf’s comment about “confusing experience that could throw off players”. It’s actually the opposite, uselessness throws them away if they don’t get good picks in Diamond Crates. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I guess that depends on perspective Numi.

Anyway, to countries who haven’t adjusted their clock to summer time yet, the time the Live Q&A starts are an hour earlier than normal, so CET(Central European Time, like Germany) the Live Q&A will be 6 hours later rather than 7 CT(Central Time) wise.

So CET wise the time will be 9-10PM rather than 10-11PM like it would be normally.

I have to say, why not all the Characters has emojis? Characters like Goliath, almost all the Muppets, and Powerline has it in Emoji Blitz, so why not put them in the game? Apart, Why Wasabi has ONLY 1?

He is not in DEB, he is cameo in Hiro’s power for less than a second. Disney does not have multiple faces for Wasabi Wasabi_Default

Should be about an hour now to the Live Q&A and questions I think :-).
Definitely looking forward to get to read the answered questions and participate in the Live Q&A ^^.

I would find it justificable if not being the fact that Angel has all her emojis and she even isnt in the game

She just came out a week ago :no_mouth:. But I do agree with you :+1:

@Polaris A bit sorry I came at the very end of live Q and A, but still wondering could you at least answer my 3 questions there? I would like to know especially the IYO most enjoyable and least enjoyable mode :slight_smile:

Also in the responses, are the questions will no answer directly attached to them yet to be answered?

Tacking my barely-too-late questions on here so I won’t forget them for next time, feel free to ignore:

questions for next Q&A

Hopefully some short questions:

1. Can we be allowed to sell City Watch Raid Tickets or otherwise do something useful with the dozens of Easy and Medium tickets we’ve collected from weekly guild perks?

2. I’m not 100% sure if this has been addressed yet, but regarding Challenges, will we ever see the last two challenges for Week 18 (or can we have them marked “complete” so we can get the bonus for that week), and will we ever have a way to get more Challenge tokens since we can no longer get bonuses for completing weekly collections?

3. Is it possible to suggest IP for badges? My favorite Disney series, Wander Over Yonder, could certainly make for some amusing ones. (Badge: Banjo. Text: “Banjo.”)

4. Once again, any heroes you think are currently underrated/underutilized by players in the game? Last time King Louie and Gerald, Marlin, & Nemo were mentioned, and I’m loving how that swingin’ simian is working with my other heroes. (I still hope to work on GMN someday, but for now, alas…)

2 Likes

Are you planning to make new bosses for Invasions?
What obstacles did you overcome?
How can you balance the gameplay, like getting more hero chips than ever or nerfing some characters, like Randall?

1 Like

seem like I want to do that too, for them not to be missed next…

• What do you find personally the most attractive mode in the game? Which is the least attractive? Why?
  • If you could only add another hero from already existing franchises who would they be (WiR, Incredibles, Pirates, Inside Out, Treasure Planet, etc.)
  • Do you think some heroes are forgotten in terms of stats? Or should have some stat they don´t currently have (like when you added Jack Sparrow Armor Negation with R19 or Vanellope Reality Negation with R17)?
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney