Dev Q&A: March 2021

Gogo and Anna are at the top of my new character list.
But I’m ambivalent about Gogo, as I anticipate her skills to be somewhat lacking given the source material (she throws discs, then throws them again?)

Tiana would also be nice, the more chefs the merrier!
Luigini&Remy, Collete, Swedish Chef.
With Tiana, need 1 more for TeamCulinary?

Question, are Raya and Sisu on the roadmap for playable characters?

First, my question: Will the forum avatar list be updated to where we can choose red badges?

Now, i would like to remind everyone what @PawpsicleSticks said at the beginning of this thread. This is not repeat NOT a place to ask if any heroes of any sort are coming to the game. If you want to do that, you can do it in the hero wish list.

So please quit asking “Will X come?” “Will Y have these skills?” “Please, put in Z for me.”

2 Likes

Already a possibility… (looks at my avatar)

2 Likes

Matt PB said that Edna’s one of those characters who is hard to turn into a fighter in November 2019 Q&A.
I just wondered what happened after that.

Estaría bien que agreguen a los personajes de UP ya que es un clásico de Disney Pixar, Luego me gustaría ver a Ana de Frozen ya que esta Elsa y su hermana Ana no

You should post those questions in this thread as that’s where the actual questions are gathered for PerBlue to answer :-).

2 Likes

Thanks for pointing that out. I saw people asking questions here so just didn’t think about it. :joy:

No problem and happy to help you :-).

1 Like

Do you think the game could receive new music? Maybe something like this: https://youtu.be/dQw4w9WgXcQ

Tbf, the Hiest Theme and the Main Menu Theme are pretty great tracks. I just think maybe the battle themes could use a new track.

5 Likes

Good idea!

Hello,

This is an automated message from Disney Heroes: Battle Mode to let you know that your post was hidden.

Dev Q&A: March 2021

Your post was flagged as rick-roll: the community feels it is a false link, as currently defined by the title and the first post.

This post was hidden due to flags from the community, so please consider how you might revise your post to reflect their feedback. You can edit your post after 10 minutes, and it will be automatically unhidden.

However, if the post is hidden by the community a second time, it will remain hidden until handled by staff.

For additional guidance, please refer to our Community Guidelines
/s

5 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
(The was scary and hilarious)

Can you change the music to something catchier?

If you think the starting heroes like vanellope , ralph and woody can not be buffed why not just buff the red skills to meta levels? Like make the red skill levels strong but leave there low skills weak? This way starting players will not encounter over powered heros until much later.

With the recent grindyness of red level are you going to make it easier to level up?
The grindiness is getting tiring. It was depressing to
see emitz too leave from the game. Its scaring me from putting more resources to this game.

Id also like to point out that maximus can still heal while under dr faciliers spell " seeing green". Can you look into it?

The music is fine as is. It perfectly matches the scene of the city.

Maybe the Battle Music can use a new track. It’spretty much the lamest one in the game.

2 Likes

What does Genie being refreshed have to do with what Djaq was talking about there?

Also, I think your comment contradicts itself a little?

3 Likes

can u make it easier for people to get good profile pictures on the game? :pleading_face: :pleading_face: :pleading_face: :pleading_face:

So does olaf

I actually think the battle music is the best song in the game lol

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney