Dev Q&A: March 2021

Well, that leads me to my follow up concerns, are shows/cartoons being ignored completely for source of content?

Still waiting for Ariel, Sparky (Experiment 221), Elena of Avalor and Sofia the First characters to be added.
As they’re ignoring Expanded Continuity, I assume this means Kit Secord won’t be added.

To be honest, I came into this game to see the shows, not just the movies and if they’re not incorporating the content I expected, I should just stop playing the game.

1 Like

I would assume yes, if they’re not canon.

This is definitely not canon. And I mean, I guess I get it. But like some of Disney’s best stuff are the movies so leaving because you don’t get what you want is a little odd. Idk, we’re off topic. Let’s move on the discussion at hand.

Well, Sparky is canon, I mean, we got Angel and she’s from the same series.
So there’s a small hope more experiments will arrive in time.
Hopefully Lilo and Nani too.

Elena of Avalor and Sofia the First, well, the show is all there is, so they’re completely canon.
The question is, will they look to animated shows for characters or will it just be all movies?

Don’t get me wrong, I like some Disney movies, but without content sourced from shows, the game feels incomplete to me.

1 Like

Why not bring cosmetics back into contests? I find it much more fun to do contest to know what type of cosmetics I’m getting or what type of border I’m getting. You can still have cosmetic crates but maybe give us a different border or emoji every contest. That would be pretty cool to bring back

4 Likes

I apologize if this sounds rude, but this question should have an obvious answer to it considering they added Kim Possible…

The point people have been making about the BH6 cartoon specifically is that that is not where the BH6 gang originates from, thus making it unlikely that they would source their skills from there.

I want Slushy but… not gonna happen… A man can dream image

4 Likes

To bring us back on topic…

How long does a suggestion take to go through PB’s pipeline?

1 Like

Ooh this is one I’m very curious about.

3 Likes

Slushy would be perfect.
I tried to build an entire team of pure ice powered characters for fun, but could only find four (Elsa, Frozone, Kristoff, Koslov), so if they added him, that would be the final icer I need.

As regards shows vs movie content, while there is some show content, it definitely feels balanced more towards movie content, if we look at the recent releases.
Also, where is Ron&Rufus, Drakken and Shego? They’re not finished with KP yet…

2 Likes

Let’s take this to a pm

2 Likes

Also just a suggestion not really a question. I think everyone would like to see some Phineas and Ferb Heroes in the game. Especially Dr. Doofinsmertz. If you guys can consider this. I think everyone and me myself included would really like that.

1 Like

Are there any plans to change Invasion or Heist modes at all?

Personally I think the visuals for the Invasion mode and the number of abilities the boss is able to use could be changed. The boss itself just seems out of place when it could be easily replaced with the Omnidroid from the first Incredibles movie. Or another option would be to use villains like Cobra Jafar, Dragon Maleficent, giant Ursula, or Chernabog as the boss. And I think it could be more fun if the boss did more than just shoot lasers and spawn creeps.

For Heist mode my issue is with getting all 5 people in a heist so that they get the most coins possible at the end. The problem is that for this to happen you will have two people who are basically doing nothing for half of the heist which can take a while to finish if everyone wants those coins. So to make it more interesting I think it would be fun if the valuables would disappear and reappear in different locations after x number of thief fights. This would keep the people guarding the valuables engaged when they would otherwise be doing nothing. They should also be rewarded for their time spent guarding valuables so that they don’t need to switch roles and still fight 20 battles with all five of their heroes in order to get the max coins.

4 Likes

Interesting thought I had:
What if we had modes that played out like board games? Like the tracking part of heist… Those are fun.

1 Like

Will you add 101 Dalmatians or princess and the frog or Pinocchio as these are classic Disney characters which will be good in the game also could I help give ideas for new heroes for the future !!

Yes. My mistake

Contest reward continue to get progressively worse and truly unappealing I mean 800 memory tokens that’s 1 buy in the market and red skill crates aren’t attractive tbh cause of so many heroes being in the game

4 Likes

There should be more of the classic characters. I believe it would incite curiosity in the younger generation to go and discover the films from which they came from. Mr. Toad, Thomas O’Malley, the rescuers, they all have considerable heroic qualities that I think should be included in the game.

2 Likes

It’s the same as every QnA.
Pb wont answer critical questions.

So maybe ask them, what their favorite heroes are. (We dont heared it 500 Times)

Wall-e freezes…

More classic characters would definitely be appreciated.
As mentioned above, I’m still waiting for Ariel to join the game.
We have Ursula, so I’m disappointed we got the villianess instead of the heroine.

WALL-E is not an icer.
You may as well say Baymax and Felix are ice powered because their FSdiscs grant this power.
One freeze does not a icer make.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney