Dev Q&A Questions for Perblue - Responses!

So it will never happen about cheshire’s nerf

1 Like

Yay! :grinning:

Thx for answering, DoubleBeans.

Yes. Add KP and Basil to the polls.

Is that the case, though? I mean, Cheshire was available as a free sign-in, and new players could have easily unlocked him. So… “balance”?

Post the full story on the forums

:frog:

We want him so please make his skillset good. If not, better.

Wdym by this? A patch note will arrive on New Years day?

Leaf, what is the list of your favorite movies? :smiling_imp:

Coffin Dance for Tarzan

Merci, mon ami :candle:

:clap:

Even double drops aren’t enough :grimacing:

Interesting

The user meant gold costs, not skill points.

Invasion, CW, and Heist

The easiest solution is costumes…

takes a knee in front of PB

takes out a box

opens up box

Bill is in the box

Me: Will you add Bill for me?

(Sorry)

Doesn’t count.

I’ve been maxed on levels for almost a year by now :confused:

14 Likes

I would love to see the fully story and to see Dr. Drakken and Shego in game😊

7 Likes

I agree even if they only come out with one a year at Halloween time.

1 Like

It seems like for the majority of the suggestions & questions about game improvement, a simple “No” would suffice, rather than these incredibly double-speaky roundabout answers that mean exactly that :stuck_out_tongue:

13 Likes

Haha, you should have just gone with it! :grin: I thought it was a funny little thing.

Costumes!!! Please!!!

Even if you just gave Elsa a bunch of costumes and no one else, I would be satisfied :grin:

Well I do appreciate knowing why the answer is no. :upside_down_face:

:snowflake::snowflake::snowflake::snowflake::snowflake::snowflake::snowflake::snowflake::snowflake::snowflake::snowflake::snowflake::snowflake::snowflake::snowflake::snowflake::snowflake:

Wow that was a lot for you guys to go through! Thanks for answering all these questions!

14 Likes

Was this answered? Because I don’t think I saw it addressed anywhere @Polaris… When will Emerald Credits roll out?:thinking:

Will they be added in March for the new rank?:thinking:

1 Like

Thanks you so much for your time answering the questions this q&a was by far the best

What I meant here is whether the earlier badges can be changed for the heroes, though. :frowning:

I think gold was meant particularly there.

I think that´s what we heard last time. On the other hand, why not remove the “pitfall” by increasing F2P stamina stuff? Crates do need a heavy raise on old servers though.

At least make it so one can´t get three 50 or 100 dollar deals in a row.

Also heard, we are still running on the premise that 5 or 6-week caps are not good. Randall nerfs ruined that one, not the longer cap raise. :roll_eyes:

No mention of different ways to get emotes. Sad.

They are villains? Imo they are henchmen.

Maybe cap it to some amount? Like 5 or 10 that you can hold at most? Also, why are the rewards in challenger so uneven?

5 Likes

Lock, Shock, and Barrel are villians? I thought they were mischievous to be sure…but Jack simply has to look at them and they are put in their place.

1 Like

Where are the answers?

And that’s why she needs to hold her 2019 stats and being 2nd weakest hero of 2020, after Basil?
This is ridiculous.

With only 10 full refreshes per year, this will never happen, because of course heroes with weak red skills won’t be targeted each time. And I see that Yax was ignored :roll_eyes:

So??? Nothing I guess will happen? It will be nice if Jack and Basil would get armor negation, Vanellope reality negation, Nick and Vanellope need fantastic crit - both didn’t get any from over a year.

I know that some base badges give normal crit, but it would give only around 20 normal crit, so it doesn’t explain why Fear and Joy have over 250 normal crit, Jack Ske. over 150 normal crit and
upcoming heroes which does no damage also over 250 normal crit.

Not really tho.

Ok, but this answer is just stupid.

1. First chapters give diamond crates so new players will get some of the newer heroes anyways.
  2. ALL HEROES COST THE SAME TO MAX - DISKS, MODS, STARS, SKILLS, BADGES AND OTHER THINGS COST THE SAME FOR ALL, THEN WHY PLAYER WHICH SPEND ON RALPH WILL GET NOTHING FROM THE SPENT $30, BUT OTHER PLAYER WHICH SPEND THE SAME AMOUNT OF MONEY FOR CHESHIRE WILL GIVE HUGE DIFFERENCE. THIS IS COMPLETELY OUTRAGEOUS ANSWER.
  3. What kind of confusion is even mentioned?! People will quit because starting heroes will be useable? How… People will leave because Ralph is dying in the tutorial battles and have no chance against other players with a bigger amount of heroes received outside of the diamond crates from campaing.
  4. Not the thing mentioned but answers like that make people quit, this answer doesn’t have any logic and discriminate players.
  5. Oh, this is ‘‘collect and evolve’’ game, why someone who likes WiR movie can’t enjoy using Ralph and Vanellope and is forced to use someone else?
  6. Friendship campaign, Ralph and Vanellope are still being used as allies, so why they are ‘‘allowed’’ to be weak if they are still part of the game just as the other heroes. You’ve created the system and then ignore its existence… ~
  7. All heroes should be in similar level as in the 2 point said, everyone cost same to max.

Ok, but this doesn’t give any actual answer… it was a few weeks, any results?

Weekly challengers rewards.
Invasion.
Heist. Heist is just dead, it will revive this mode.

They aren’t villains :confused:

Oh well, a gem, thanks for the answer, really sad it wasn’t released. :frowning:

12 Likes

Sorry i’m late to this Q&A, but sometimes the smallest changes can make an impact. My suggestion on this one is don’t match a guild from Bronze rank with a guild from Platinum rank even though they have similar MMR. This would give the lower rank guild a slightly bigger chance to progress.

Also, why do we even have a rank for when the guild are always matched with the guilds from other ranks. All we do each month is the race to at least 7 wins to get end-of-season legendary rewards. Any other rank below Legendary is pointless.

Anyway, thanks to PB team for all you hard work, much appreciated.

4 Likes

Wait, wasn’t this thread supposed to be locked already?

You’re thinking of the live Q&A. This one is for the questions that were asked in advance.

Oh oops. I got them mixed up. Thanks.

1 Like

[DoubleBeans] So I could go on forever answering balance

Wow…
Wait, wait!
Do you guys REALLY think that there is balance in this game?..
Just… Wow, so optimistic

[Leaf] We’ve looked into refreshing the heroes everyone gets access to at the very beginning of the game, like Vanelope or Ralph, but we keep coming to the roadblock that it will throw off the balance and the play of the early game. Players who are new to Disney Heroes will have a more confusing experience, and will be less likely to keep playing and join our community. We’ve decided to hold off on refreshing Vanelope and other very early heroes like her until we can come up with a better solution.

“cough, cough” Max and Cheshire in the shops “cough, cough”

[Polaris] Not all heroes are intended to be strong in all areas of the game.

I would like if there were no one such heroes in game …

[Polaris] Some heroes are specifically created to be strong in Invasion, while others are great at PVP or in City Watch.

This heroes were created to be strong on the PLAYER side, but now they are just pain for us in CW, Invasion and others. I think ALL heroes must be strong in specific area. Now less then 1/2 heroes are useful in these modes. Rest of them is trash everywhere

[DoubleBeans] We try to make heroes’ purple and red skills fit their kits as best we can. Some red skills are specifically tuned to be better in certain modes to give certain heroes an interesting niche.

About Red skills. I think every red skill must have 2 effect : 1 without level-depending and 1 with this one. so that we get at least some kind of bonus when opening a skill. And the second bonus when increasing its level

[Leaf] There isn’t a definite answer to this question, but this is one reason why we run 2x campaign drop events and have items that do the same.

2x drop must be holded regularly (maybe once a week; 1st week normal, 2nd elite).
And 2x items must be more easier to get for high-level players. Because now it just depends on your luck (it drops only in weekly awards and war crates).

[Leaf] We are going to see how our first changes affect the economy and player progression and then will evaluate what additional steps are needed.

How long will it be to see and analize it?
'cause problem become bigger with every cap rise

5 Likes

Some heroes have absolutely NO use in ANY mode, only friendship campaign, but if PB refuse to even make them any better, the players will anyway upgrade the other heroes, so no use, they could remove them and nothing will change.

Tho, just realised, PB refreshed Mr. Inc and Felix, heroes which can be obtained for FREE on first day, so yeah, no logic just some useless excuses.

9 Likes

Technically second day. And you forgot Bogo. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Still, it’d be awfully nice to see Woody or Nick get a refresh too.

9 Likes

Yep. Though Woody needs it more… :see_no_evil:

5 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney