Dev Q & A - September 2023

I will take an example from that other game I play here too.

Would be nice if we had a building where we could upgrade every hero (disk, level, skills etc.)

210 heroes is hard to keep up.

4 Likes

What character or franchise do you guys want to bring in the most?

2 Likes

Oh, that’s unfortunate as I was looking forward for it to be implemented in the Premium Stamina Consumables as well. But appreciate your response and hoping this can be reconsidered in the future please. Thank you! :slightly_smiling_face:

I think that would be too much.

3 Likes

Unfortunately, nothing yet planned, but I may have time to whip something up. I can, however, tease that we have a LOT of exciting things planned for October…

nightmare

11 Likes

When I looked at the question I couldn’t help myself. Any tiny bit of progress on whether we can get a quick fight for normal/Elite campaign?

3 Likes

Actually that’s not a bad idea. Would save alot of time choosing which disk to use in a given situation.

1 Like

unfortunately no! But we have big things planned in 2024!

3 Likes

It would be great to have some sort of balance applied to this, too. Currently, and after Tuesday’s Subclass buff even more so, an Emerald hero can have extraordinary secondary stats over their Yellow counterpart, and indeed can therefore be incredibly strong against Yellow heroes in general.

Given that there are 30 Yellow ranks, which increase in ability fairly uniformly, this sudden jump in capability is quite jarring and creates imbalance because the cost to reach Emerald is so high. (It also devalues mods somewhat and disrupts that entire feature, but that’s another discussion).

As part of the Yellow QOL, and hopefully sooner given it’s directly related to Emerald, some solution to this excessive power over Yellow would be good - whether it’s making it significantly easier to reach Emerald in the first place, or giving Yellow heroes some defence against the new Subclass stats (as Ambition tried, but failed to achieve)

:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

Hm so I guess the exact concepts take about 6 months to make it… maybe

… I am listening. :ear:

What is planned? :joy:

3 Likes

Hi Musketeer! I hope that you are doing amazing today! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Great question! The answer to that is, absolutely! All possibilities are on the table for future Patch Seasons!

2 Likes

Also any thoughts of just issuing stamania to players mailboxes at free stamania times to avoid people missing out while at work or while game is down for an update?

A Certain 30th anniversary perhaps…?

2 Likes

Hurray… then I hope it will happen. I miss a good Shego.

5 Likes

Just throwing in my two cents on Heist, as I would love to see that mode worked on some to bring it up to date in both difficulty and rewards given. One minor tweak that I’m hoping could be made without much trouble would be to add on to the movement and search speed guild perks for Heist; that would help speed it up more for people who actually still want to play that mode without changing anything else in the game.

7 Likes

Hi Wave, honestly - this is an amazing idea. Unfortunately, the hard part is that to do a mass promote would be a huge cost on the client. The promotion of one hero is already an energy-consuming task, imagine if we tried to promote 20, let alone 200 heroes at once.

3 Likes

I’m personally a big fan of Shego with Slinky Dog as a close second

1 Like

We can consider it, but it has to align with what the purpose of VIP is in DHBM!

2 Likes

Technically this spans multiple franchises and characters, but I’m a big fan of all Disney cats and dogs so I’d love to have more in the game!

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney