Dev Q & A - September 2023

Maybe one more little question… if it is possible to add more emojis to the game.

2 Likes

Is Oswald possible to get added? Hmmm…

and since disney owns fox, Ice Age, Anastasia, Rio, and Simpsons?

5 Likes

Okay, everyone! We’re going to step away for some lunch. Feel free to post more questions and we’ll check back and try to answer more today as time permits. Thank you for all the great questions!

15 Likes

Kingdom Hearts being rejected is heartbreaking. Would love to have my boy Roxas on the team.

2 Likes

Can we get a practice mode for war instead of relying on guildmates toons without boosts etc experience in actual fight

2 Likes

Hi Myeong! I hope that you are doing awesome today! :smiley:

Amazing question! PB does work on the skill sets, however, Disney does grant approval on each skill to ensure that the skills accurately reflect the character to players!

7 Likes

Enjoy your food.

3 Likes

Oh one more. Does Disney also grant approvals to stat buffs or only to full refreshes?

2 Likes

I will too, honestly.
Enjoy your food!

2 Likes

It really depends on the scope of the Feature. Patch took over a year to fully design and develop.

2 Likes

Badge Economy cont… I didn’t really expect an answer to my previous post regarding weeks of stamina for F2P players to earn a single emerald badge - but in a more general sense is it being considered to add significant stamina rewards to other game modes? As an F2P player … we need a way to get tens of thousands if not millions just to level up a single hero. I just checked on one of my stronger Y20 heros…it’s 4M Stam to get just that one to emerald and another 1.35M for the six emerald badges. Based on free Stam it would be next year before I max this one hero leaving all others where they are. Having Stam rewards in multiple modes could help this…

So, you got the greenlight for a cartoon from a different country as well as the Muppets franchise is already in the game, yet you can’t get it for Marvel, Lucasfilms, 20th Century and Kingdom Hearts?

(Okay, Kingdom Hearts i understand but still)

download

3 Likes

A whole different studio too, Ladybug isn’t owned by Disney by any means.

If I remember well they say they will try to get them. Not that is guaranteed.

1 Like

I would so like to get Super Monkey Hyperforce Go characters if that is ever possible.

1 Like

I doubt the official poll would just have random franchises, they would be pre-approved by disney…? Yes…?
It’s really confusing.

1 Like

I think it’s like with the Emerald poll. There was a bigger pool of franchises pre-approved by Disney.
And some options got to what we could choose from.

1 Like

Heck, I’d be happy just to see badges from that show. Oh wait…

1 Like

I would not be at all surprised if PerBlue had some IP in that poll that they weren’t sure of getting approval for, since people voting for those franchises would be a good thing to show Disney to convince them to give their approval.

Still, Miraculous seems to be a definite stretch…

1 Like

I’ve grown very attached to Beast, but I’m actually really looking forward to Rose

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney