Developers teasing new hero!? Little bow peep and possibly the beast?

What do you guys think?

6 Likes

Screenshot_2019-05-30-22-23-44-1 That is merida

1 Like

in your first pic the top one is sulley, the middle one is merida, and the bottom one is either wall e or a new hero. but i’m guessing wall e

1 Like

I thinks it looks like malificent?

And the bottom looks like darkwing duck!

you gotta look at the background colors. both mal and duck are a reddish-brown background

Itd not merida, i checked her silhouet and its not the same , her avatar frame has less negative space

I dont see any of them being sulley, merida, walle, dawkling or maleficent

2 Likes

I look at the contures

This is chief bogo image

Well, this picture have been there in a minimum of 4 months, so it’s heroes that alredy in game…

Medusa should be nice

That’s not Chief Bogo. Bogo’s background is blue. That background is reddish brown. See?

2 Likes

New heroes: Bo Peep, and someone who you thought would be impossible to have been added to the game (if you know who I mean do not say it, but its a Disney show hero!).

Here is the link to get a hint!

2 Likes

Adding to that, the top left corner is entirely covered, compared to Bogo’s(which is not fully covered). Making a doubtful observation, it looks like an obscured top hat(which reminds me of a certain rich duck…). I could be wrong, oof.

1 Like

I want Scrooge McDuck, but it is probably not him. Beast is more likely

2 Likes

Top one is 100% sulley, you can see the horn and the egg

2 Likes

I’m gonna day the bottom one is either Kevin Flynn or Darkwing Duck. They both have a large shoulder like that.

Yep they have large shoulders but DarkWing’s is larger because his cape lol

This topic has been dead for almost a month. Seriously?

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney