DH 4.1 Patch Notes

Disney Heroes: Battle Mode Update 4.1

Welcome to the Disney Heroes: Battle Mode 4.1 Update! This release features Duff Killigan from Disney’s Kim Possible and Milo Thatch from Disney’s Atlantis: The Lost Empire, plus a number of improvements and bug fixes.

Overview

• New! Duff Killigan from Disney’s Kim Possible!
  • New! Milo Thatch from Disney’s Atlantis: The Lost Empire!
  • New Email Newsletter & Promo Codes!
  • Battle Pass price reduced and rewards increased!
  • Bug fixes and game improvements!

Duff Killigan

Duff Killigan is a back-line “Damage” character on the Blue team. Duff will be available in the Prize Wall starting June 30!

Skills

Exploding Golf Ball

Duff putts an explosive golf ball towards the furthest enemy. After reaching them, the ball explodes, applying Shatter for a duration and dealing Fantastic Damage to all enemies in the area.

Net Score

Duff slams a special golf ball towards the furthest enemy, which splits into a net during flight. The enemy takes Fantastic Damage while also having their Movement and Attack Speed reduced by a percent for a duration. If that enemy is Shattered, they will be Stunned for a duration instead of being Slowed.

Double Clubbed

Duff locks on to the furthest enemy and launches a barrage of golf balls at them dealing Fantastic damage over a duration. During this time, Duff is immune to Disables. If the affected enemy is Shattered or Stunned, they also lose Basic Damage and Skill Power for a duration.

Super Grass

Whenever Blind is applied to Duff he will also be Silenced, but in all other cases he will be immune to Silences. When Duff falls below a percent of HP he plants grass around himself which instantly Heals him for a percent of his Max HP and then for another amount of HP over a duration.

Fore!

Duff’s Basic Attacks now target the furthest enemy, and deal an additional amount of Fantastic Damage. When Duff triggers Shatter on an enemy, he has a chance to Stun that enemy for a duration. Each enemy can be Stunned this way once every X seconds. When enemies are KO’d, Duff gains Attack Speed for the rest of the wave. This Attack Speed can stack up to X times.

Battle Badge

• Charge Condition: Stun is applied to enemies
  • Stat Buff: +Skill Power
  • Lineup Buff: +Max HP per Blue Team Ally
  • Effect Buff: Energized

Friendships

• Pete
  • Ron Stoppable

Milo Thatch

Milo Thatch is a back-line “Support” hero on the Yellow team. Milo will be available as the July Sign-In Hero!

Skills

Here’s The Plan

Passive: Instead of Basic Attacking enemies, Milo Thatch reads his journal about a random one of three subjects - Healing, Shielding, or Energy. When he reviews Healing, he gains HP. When he reviews Shielding, he gains Shield HP for a duration. When he reviews Energy, he gains Energy.

Active: Milo and all allies gain Shield HP for a duration. The player chooses a Disable common among enemies. Milo develops and shares a counter strategy for that Disable. Milo and all allies become immune to that Disable for a duration. The next time Milo or his allies ignore that Disable within this duration, they also gain Shield HP for X seconds.

Stunning Script

When an enemy Studies or Scares Milo or his allies, Milo Stuns and Studies that enemy for a duration. This can happen once every X seconds.

Bring Into Focus

Milo gains Precise for a duration, Studies all enemies for a duration, and deals Fantastic Damage to the closest enemy.

Tough Translations

During Milo’s “Here’s The Plan” Passive, Milo now alternates between selecting a new subject (Healing, Shielding, or Energy) and revisiting the previous subject. When revisiting the previous subject, Milo and all allies gain the benefit associated with reviewing that subject.

According To The Journal

Each time Milo or an ally gains a Shield from “Here’s The Plan”, all enemies take Normal Damage. Each time Milo or his allies damage a Studied enemy, they have a chance to gain Basic Damage and Skill Power for a duration. Milo and each ally can benefit from up to X simultaneous instances of these Basic Damage and Skill Power increases.

Battle Badge

• Charge Condition: Study is applied to enemies
  • Stat Buff: +Basic Damage
  • Lineup Buff: +Skill Power per Yellow Team Ally
  • Effect Buff: Team Heal over Time

Friendships

• Winifred Sanderson
  • Vinny Santorini

New Email Newsletter & Promo Codes!

Starting with this update, there will be a new “Promos” button among the options when you select your avatar in the bottom-left corner of the main screen.

Enter and verify your email address to register for our newsletter, which will contain news updates, tips & tricks, and exclusive promo codes for in-game rewards! Stay up to date on what’s happening in Disney Heroes: Battle Mode!

There will be general promo codes that everyone can use, but we will be sending exclusive codes to email subscribers, so you’ll want to sign up!

Hero Improvements & Bug Fixes

• Fixed an issue where the Knock Back effects of Pete’s attacks moved enemies in the wrong direction
  • Fixed an issue where Shego’s “Plasma Beam” skill had no effect on certain enemies
  • Fixed an issue where Prince Phillip’s victory animation did not always include sound
  • Restored a missing base Max HP stat for Nick Wilde
  • Corrected the amount of Shatter damage Anna can inflict
  • Fixed an issue where Bagheera’s allies could gain Invisibility via his “Roar Out” skill after he had been knocked out
  • Fixed an issue where The Underminer could become unresponsive if there was no enemy to target after using his “Undermined” skill
  • Fixed an issue where enemies affected by Kronk’s “Pull the Lever” skill could still be targeted while off-screen
  • Fixed an issue where Sarah Sanderson could cause the game to crash

Other Improvements

• Battle Pass Changes! We’re reducing the price to unlock the Premium Pass to be USD $14.99. We’re also increasing the rewards on the Premium Pass to include more Red Skill Chips and Hero Chips! We want the Battle Pass to be your go-to value for leveling up the red skills of the featured hero. The rewards will scale the further you get into the Premium Pass, plus we’ve added Hero Chips to the Free Track! Please note that there will be a delay between the time the July Battle Pass begins and the price change! We have to change the price manually and don’t want to have people waking up in the middle of the night to push buttons.
  • Hero Quests will be changing with the next Prize Wall! We’re returning to purely Prize Wall Tokens for Duff.
  • Guild perks can now be collected using the “Collect All” button in the Mailbox.
  • Descriptions for Pierced and Shattered combat statuses are updated to clarify the percentage of damage taken by affected heroes. This does not change the functionality of the status, but adds more detail to the description.
  • Added clarity to the Battle Pass How-to-Play about reward scaling with cap increases.

Bug Fixes

• Fixed an issue where a player’s Total Power could be displayed inaccurately on the Rankings screen.
  • Fixed an issue where some buttons in the Arena appeared wider than intended.
  • Fixed a display issue where selling credits would display a max of 2.15B gold, even when the player earned more than that.

New Hero Locations and Content Adjustments

New Heroes

• Duff Killigan will be available in the Prize Wall starting June 30

Existing Heroes

• Pacha will be an event exclusive hero
  • Snow White will be available in the VIP Crate
  • Namaari and Daisy Duck will only be available in Diamond Crates

July Sign-In Hero & Shop Refresh

Heroes will appear in Shops after they refresh on June 30. Heroes will appear in Crates after the daily reset at 5AM on July 1.

New Heroes

• Milo Thatch will be the July Sign-In Hero

Existing Heroes

• Prince Phillip will only be available from the Battle Pass
  • Princess Aurora will be an event exclusive hero featured in contest rewards
  • The Horned King will be an event exclusive character featured in the City Watch Crate
  • Voyd will be available in the Guild Crate
  • Kronk will replace Fred in the City Watch Shop
  • Kaa will replace Sarah Sanderson in the Creep Surge Shop
  • The Evil Queen will replace Barley Lightfoot in the Arena Shop
  • Fear will replace Kida in the Coliseum Shop
  • Mushu will replace Dr. Facilier in the Heist Shop
  • Randall Boggs will replace Launchpad McQuack in the Guild War Shop

With this update we will be removing the app from app stores in Belarus.

This is a full app and server update that is currently planned for Tuesday, June 28, 2022.

35 Likes

Omg!!!

Finally! The 5th Kim Possible character! So happy!

8 Likes

So excited for these two heroes!!! :tada::tada::tada:

5 Likes

Didn’t expect that

Let’s go!!!

11 Likes

Hmm would be interesting to see what that is going to be in the end, what gifts are going to come out of it

Sad…

As it was right now, there was a lot of opportunity to build the hero of the prize wall, which will be gone again now. So I guess we won’t be doing Duff then :man_shrugging:

14 Likes

Here’s my boi!!! I’m so so happy :sob::sob::sob::sob:

2 Likes

time for a collection with Kim Possible

7 Likes

Hold on a minute. How is Duff friends with any of these characters?

At least Ron’s got another friendship, but what about Shego?

4 Likes

I’m so excited for this update soon, because of 2 new characters and promo codes.

1 Like

I was so hoping he’d be Prize Wall, but oh well.

6 Likes

I wasn’t expecting another Kim Possible character to appear since he’s new to me, but it’s cool to have him join. Another damage role hero, huh? Funny enough I recently completed the whole damage role collection (Platinum) as well as the past ones not too long ago.:grin:
As for Milo Thatch, since he’s the main character, now that’s a great addition to add in here!:wink:
This email update should be interesting and helpful, so I can see why. The rest seems alright as usual plus July is on the way so I would to wish you all a happy early Independence Day!:us::sparkler::fireworks:
Overall, while I’m very excited as usual for this update, at the same time however I’m very concerned because I don’t know if I have enough storage to update it. So I’m gonna have to deal with something before it’s complete. I just hope everything goes fine once and for all.:disappointed:
Peace.:v:

4 Likes

New source of Shatter, first since Anna (or strong version, since Shego), amazing.
Fantastic DoT to go with the Shatter.
Multiple hits
Temporary immunity to disables during skill.
Two fun friendships…

All great stuff! Exciting! :heart:

That’s the weirdest thing which I seen on this game, now to hope for blind immunity soon.

Not much caring about him, but much welcome entry than previous 3 (not including Duff).
Study character, kinds meh, but his skillset looks interesting, not sure if it will be overkill like with Phillip.

But he focuses on studies, while also counters study, not really good pairing in one. * cough * Basil * cough *

Winifred friendship is definitely bizarre, gonna check that one… weirdly no Kida.

Wow! Welcome to 21st century! If only we could get official discord server…
I hope codes will be used for something and won’t die out.

Was long time since there were so many of them. Great to see game isn’t dying, I guess.

Fantastic! Just hope the amount of red skill chips will be enough to max their red skill :pleading_face:

I- why nerfing rewards, are we going all the way back to Lilo’s prize wall without 5k diamonds?
Bad change, and it was so promoted as a cool thing yesterday… acha?

If it includes unopen guild crates, good.

Oh god, no…

No, no, no… how I am suppose to max him now? Wait another 4 months?

Overall great update! Best so far this year it seems…

Now I can REALLY hope for Kim Possible collection :star_struck:
Thanks PB for 5th Kim Possible character, in the same month as 20th anniversary too, great! :balloon:

3 Likes

I’m so glad Milo Thatch is here and l was already hoping he was going to be a login hero! Now we just need Audrey and then we’ll have a collection of Atlantis.

1 Like

So I don’t have to complete Prize Wall anymore, SWEET! No point in doing it now so I can work on other heroes instead. The previous rewards were the only reason I was doing prize wall anymore and now that’s gone.

6 Likes

And as for Duff Killigan l didn’t expect him to come but l’m so glad he does and we’ll probably have a Kim Possible collection.

2 Likes

Just weird why no friendship between Kida and Milo :frowning:

5 Likes

Atlantis characters are always sign ins every previous one has been

1 Like

That’s true! It’s pretty weird these two aren’t friends but at least he’s friends with Vinny.

Because that is boring
If you want to see interaction between two characters of the same movie/series that are in a relationship or friends, go watch the movie/series

This is supposed to be “outside the normal”

4 Likes

Ok I wan to know why. Russian was one thing but here…

Ugh. This isn’t going to be good at all.

7 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney