DH 4.1 Patch Notes

Was Vinny? It’s been so long I can barely remember.

2 Likes

Shouldn’t Horned King be replacing King Triton in the Coliseum Crate (who’s been there for 3 months) instead of Kaa (who’s only been there for one month and should be replaced there by Aurora in September)?

Yep august of 2021 he was sign in

Well, look on the bright side, no reason to work on all Prize Wall toons anymore, only the worthwhile ones. You can work on other toons that need to catch up finally.

So, let´s just say… you were too generous. At least the Stamina Consumables could have stayed.

Eh, thought Triton would be subbed… nvm.

:clap: Disney :clap: Disney :clap:

Kida and Helga too!

@Polaris @Loutre @Nugget sorry for the inconveniences and bothering but I want to ask about this part.

Can you clarify us why the removal of the app in this country?

2 Likes

2 Likes

@Loutre this pretty much sums the change. It´s just not worth doing anymore. At least keep the stamina consumables. You can change everything else…

See my response, Disney told them to do so, obviously. Disney is withdrawing from Russia because you-know-what. Same reason for Belarus.

4 Likes

Kida February 2020, Vinny august 2021, helga September 2021, milo July 2022 Are the past Atlantis heroes as sign in heroes

1 Like

This is correct.

5 Likes

Wasn’t expecting to see him but yayyy more Kim Possible characters

Alright I said as long as it’s not any hero on the yellow team to be the sign in hero I was gonna be happy and guess what my heart not happy because it’s someone on the yellow team but I have to admit I’m glad Milo is coming in the game and I’d say he’s fine. But I’m glad it’s not anyone from Pirates of the Caribbean

2 Likes

@Loutre tell me straight are we returning to Lilo Prize Wall without 5000 diamonds. Or the one with 5000 diamonds. Or are the token rewards changed?

Any reasoning for abolishing the other rewards, especially stamina consumables? I actually demand some reason for that one.

It was literally the only thing keeping the Prize Wall retention at its current levels…

3 Likes

More likely enemies. I sure hope there are more new enemies if Duff’s Friendships, and Milo’s Friendships, supposedly Snow White, Kaa, Namaari, Anna, Lilo, The Horned King, Jasmine, Fozzie Bear, Dr. Drakken, Mr. Big and Kolsov, Aurora, Quarterjack, King Triton, Voyd, and The Sanderson Sisters.

No. PerBlue has an unlimited list of characters, but at least it would be doable in a prize wall with an unlimited amount of time, where you can pick your character and use the prize wall with it.

From the way it sounds some goals in the prize wall that gave however many million gold was the only reason I leveled new characters and it helped because I was trying to stockpile gold and save around a certain amount, now I may just not bother leveling anyone else. Besides having red heroes is expensive and I’ve heard a little about how much more expensive it gets as you level them. The gold on the prize wall was my best way to level skills.

1 Like

Stick with Milo. Anne is possibly for August.

1 Like

A. Off-topic
B. How are these even new? Lol

3 Likes

It will still have the 5000 diamonds as the top reward.

Since you do not have any of the actual data you don’t know that and it was not. The retention was more stable with the original Prize Wall Hero Quest numbers/rewards so that’s why we’re going back to that.

2 Likes

That’s just my prediction.
It’s not off-topic. Have you watched Atlantis, the Lost Empire?

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney