DH 4.1 Patch Notes

Back to the first 3 prize wall characters before the hero quests were introduced?

Only problem being getting that much gold seemed like a better prize than even 5000 diamonds, and it actually made leveling someone feel kinda rewarding too.

1 Like

I really wonder if it will be as “stable” as you expect it. My guess, it won´t.

For a simple reason - many of supposed Prize Wall doers will not have stamina to get Duff to yellow. :clap:
But let´s hope if it performs worse, we at least get stamina consumables back :crossed_fingers:

6 Likes

If it’s not we may consider going back, but after our different tests we decided the original Hero Quests was the one it seemed worked best.

Please please tell me this is a late April Fools joke. This is in no way more stable, if anything it cuts more off from us.

6 Likes

That’s fine and all but the rewards need to be redistributed somehow cause it’s getting pretty hard for any free 2 play player to keep up

5 Likes

Yeah unless you are working now in the game economy as mentioned before. Because it still ridiculous the price to get al least red rank.

But how do you get a hero to Yellow Rank within 14 days?

1 Like

Yes, I actually planned to save 10k stamina consumables or more to use on my birthday or new years eve. So I would hope we get those.

The Battle Pass rework is for this.

Probably because there were more players…

But taking away rewards definitely won’t fix anything, and if so it could be replaced by totally new rewards which are hard to get in-game, like mission speed-ups.

Emmm. I was talking about red rank that’s red skill.

10 Likes

Well, at least you can detriment a bit from that cost by opening gold crates and diamond crates.
Though… to Yellow? You HAVE TO craft red bits.

Excuse me… what? Battle Pass is now going to have the 2.2k stamina consumables?
Because if not, then it´s kinda… unrelated…

3 Likes

Tbh prize wall is stale no wonder participation is going down it’s not enjoyable anymore tbh literally only the 1-5%of the game can get the 5k diamonds due to requirement of yellow rank

If it does, Battle Pass might actually be worth it

Wait. You get VIP rings for this? That’s not my good form of hygiene. I always do this once a month.

2 Likes

Only if they are in the free path. Otherwise nope.

3 Likes

Yeah but usually the deals are never enough to get a single toon to yellow unless it’s a super expensive one or a very rare good one

1 Like

It does kinda just sound like they “fixed” something not in need of fixing which only did more bad than good. I mean, I don’t see one compliment about this change.

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney