DH 4.1 Patch Notes

Does anyone know why Milo and Winifred Sanderson are going to be friends?:thinking:

We will find out after update, and when we will play through the friendship, but I guess Winifred might think Milo’s book is a spellbook with powerful spells, and steal it or something.

7 Likes

That’s a connection. How about Vinni Santorini?

…Duff Killigan? I would’ve expected Monkey Fist or Señor Senior Jr., to be honest. Anyway, fairly interesting skill set, and his friendship with Pete might be fun.

Glad to see he finally made the game, and with an odd but potentially very useful skill set. Though I wonder why Atlantis: The Lost Empire heroes are always sign-in heroes; four out of four seems too consistent to be mere coincidence.

So for battles on Auto (including Quick Fight), is a disable chosen at random, or will there be some logic behind the game’s choice?

So he Studies an enemy, then deals… Fantastic Damage?

Hm. Well, maybe. It’d be nice if we get some actual useful information from the newsletter and some actual useful resources from the promo codes, but I’m not raising my hopes up beyond “intrigued” quite yet.

Was she dealing more or less than 8% before?

Depending on how much the rewards are increased, the premium Battle Pass might finally be worth considering, but as it’s focused solely on one hero per month, I’m obviously not going to be interested in getting it unless I’m really interested in that hero’s chips. :man_shrugging:

That’s a nice little bonus; thanks.

Will it be the same amount of tokens as before the switch to different rewards?

OK, this has me puzzled; “5% (or 8%) of their Max HP as True Damage” seems pretty clear to me. Any chance we can get more information on how the description is changing, or do we just have to wait until Tuesday?

Will this also correct the issue where it can appear incorrectly in the screen to invite players to a Heist? Admittedly it’s a minor issue, but as it affects the sorting and, thus, where you can expect to find a specific player in the list in order to invite them, it is an issue.

3 Likes

I’m a little concerned about “The Price Change will not happen when the Battle Pass begins”.

Presumably when it’s changed there’s going to be an inundation of people complaining they bought it at the old price?

I’d also be interested to know why PB suddenly want my email address - there’s plenty of ways they can share tips & tricks + promo codes already :thinking:

6 Likes

It was 3%, which kinda made it a joke

I mean she’ll still be only good in the few teams she’s good now, it won’t be a huge change. But it didn’t make sense for it to be lower than others’ so it’s a nice change

I’m more glad about some of the fixes though (namely the Kronk one and the Shego one, was kinda tired of Shank being immune to her beam)

1 Like

Metadata. Statistics. Selling them to 3rd ads party for extra revenue. I can think in more if you want.

3 Likes

well yeah, I know why businesses in general might want it, I’m interested in what PB specifically will be using it for :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

I guess this means an Atlantis collection!!

Up until an announcement of such it means nothing.

Especially considering many of the email addresses will be for people under the age of 18, and some (despite the TOS) are guaranteed to be for kids under the age of 13.

5 Likes

I felt Milo was an obvious addition at some point. Duff I never saw coming and those are my favorite kinds of heroes. Not to say I’m not happy about obvious picks. I’ll take em all. The more characters the happier I am.

I was actually wondering the other day about promo codes for this game so I’m pleased that’s actually going to be a feature. I welcome it with open arms. I’m always down for free rewards.

3 Likes

So some codes are not mail exclusives? How will they get distributed then? Here, on the forums?

I remember once saying this skill will never work perfectly as intended…sometimes I don’t want to be right, but oh well.

Ouch. Well, my thanks for at least two characters maxed with PW help.

Finally I can say “Finally”! These crates are a flood.

Welllll, they also played the role at the very beginning. You can see many companies leaving Russia leave Belarus as well.

…so Buzz won’t get his Wall? Sad, but whatever.

1 Like

Of course the original prize wall data will show better retention, it was the new shiny thing at that point so there was excitement to try it out. Many of the early prize wall heroes were also very strong meta heroes that still see heavy use in competitive War/Arena/Coli. Three of the four most played prize wall heroes were released in the first four prize walls. The last meta powerhouse that was released via prize wall was Bagheera, that was six prize walls ago, so yes, it’s no surprise that retention is falling.

The addition of the stamina consumables combined with the finish all objectives diamond payout is the only reason that most non-whale players I know have even bothered with upgrading recent prize wall heroes past R0.

Want to raise retention? Keep the current prize structure and put in a hero that will be a meta powerhouse.

2 Likes

This, I think, is very true. And I’d be surprised if PerBlue isn’t taking this into account in their analysis, though it doesn’t hurt to mention it anyway.

Pacha, from three prize walls ago, would like a word with you.

Plus, if you remember the conversation the last time the Prize Wall Hero Quests rewards were changed, Bagheera showed subpar retention, while Winnie, one of the weaker Prize Wall heroes, had much higher retention. (Next, I’m sure, is the argument that highly-requested heroes will have better retention, followed by the example of Anna, one of the most-requested heroes of the past couple of years, having subpar retention. Internet arguing is getting to be ridiculously predictable.)

I’m guessing that very few players realized that the stamina they could get from Prize Wall Hero Quests pretty much paid the costs necessary to raise a hero to Y0; that, or people just don’t care that they were throwing away some actually-generous rewards just because they couldn’t be bothered to work on the Prize Wall and its hero for a few minutes a day.

Perhaps, if the current reward system were kept going for a few more months, more players would realize its benefits, although I suspect it really is a matter of mass apathy. (And, as a result, I suspect PerBlue will never consistently attain the retention goals they have set; what that would mean for the future of the Prize Wall, I don’t know.)

2 Likes

i was expecting Cinderella

But this:

This is just-

such a surprise!

awesome :slight_smile:

(Cinderella would’ve been awesome too lol)

???
What about Kristoff & Anna, Rapunzel & Flynn, Stitch & Angel and Aladdin & Jasmine? I see no complain about

1 Like

It’s been a pattern for the July sign in hero
Yellow, Blue, Yellow, Blue, Yellow

o7

Now that Duff Killigan is coming I would love to see more Kim possible characters like Monkey Fist and Yori in fact I fell like it’s time I see some more Disney Channel animated characters from other shows that are not in the game come in the game

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney