Battle pass and contests

7 Likes

Lucky I bought the battle pass before this happened

2 Likes

Wow, lucky you.
It’s real “fun” to be an F2P player.

Either way, good luck next week!

15 Likes

If everyone wants Amity Blight, please make the poll and contract the team! Thank you so much for adding Luz!

2 Likes

We’d love to convert previous chapters! Unfortunately, re-doing their recipes will take more time than it did to update the recipes moving forward. It is on our agenda though, but not as an immediate change!

Just about, yes!

6 Likes

Piece of Cake

1 Like

I’m just curious if Ghost And Molly McGee or Wander Over Yonder characters are possible? I’m just wondering if you’ve ever asked Disney for either of these franchises? I am happy for Luz though!

2 Likes

Since it was written that only Emerald+6 badge bits will be needed to craft Emerald+6 badges… uhm, is it at least possible to state how the change of cost will be. I’d like to calculate it in my head.

Basically all bit-badges were crafted by 50 bits before. So I assume the Emerald+6 badges will just be crafted by 3 or 4 Emerald+6 bit-badges (50? bits each to craft one bit-badge)?

4 Likes

I just found out that the battle pass only goes on for a month and I will have to buy it again

1 Like

Well it was like that for eternity.
Also, that Special Trial only purchasable with money was basically a Battle Pass Special Trial… for Shere Khan. :Ding: :Ding: :Ding:

2 Likes

Now I wish I didn’t purchase that battle pass last month

3 Likes

Nice! Even I still not seen The Owl House, but that’s cool Luz is here.

1 Like

I know who I’m leveling next.

Another player I won’t pursue or use. Walt would puke. Big yawn on the new characters lately. Thinking of taking my $$$ elsewhere.

7 Likes

Wonder how good Luz would be

2 Likes

Walt would be disgusted for…what exactly about the new heroes?

8 Likes

Why? These new heroes just do so much . Shatter on top of the inevitable insane damage and every other buff/debuff?

3 Likes

Mixed bag here.
Luz, very cool. Hero drought hopefully over. Only time will tell if we now have a dependable hero release pattern, but it looks like

We will probably have a new character locked behind

Every 4 weeks.

Which isn’t so bad. Should be able to get Luz from a Guild contest at least. Then wait until she is more readily available elsewhere to properly level her up.

Better rewards from the free Battle Pass is great.

Honestly I feel like nobody was buying the paid Battle Pass before and I see no reason why they would now. I mean you even increased the cost.

Don’t think that’s gonna go as well as you’re hoping.

But whatever. Just glad to see a new Hero release.

6 Likes

Cool can’t wait and I like/love that we are getting Luz Noceda in Disney Heroes Battle Mode!! :slightly_smiling_face::+1::heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:

5 Likes

Nice it’s luz

6 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney