DH:BM But Some Funny Stuff Happens - Failboat Unlikely Concept

Hey everyone! I’m back with another concept, this one being of another one of my favorite YouTubers to watch.

Failboat
Source: YouTube

Failboat

Description: The problem: creeps are still running rampant throughout the City. The solution: somehow get Failboat into the City, send him into combat, and take down the creeps ourselves!

Quote: “You wake up. It’s 4AM on a Thursday. You should not be awake at 4AM on a Thursday.”

Role: Support

Position: Front

Stars: :star: :star:

Trial Team: Blue

Animations

Entrance: Failboat walks to his position.

Victory: Failboat cheers.

Defeat: Failboat makes a disapproving face and looks at the player.

Basic attack: Failboat slaps an enemy with a rubber chicken.

Skills
White - Screameth Behemoth (Fantastic Damage)
Failboat pulls out a rubber chicken and squeezes it, Scaring enemies and removing X Reality from them for 10 seconds. If an enemy is already Scared when Failboat uses this skill, they take Y damage instead.

Green - Hey There Danana
Failboat pulls out a banana and opens it with his arm, healing himself for X HP and also gaining 350 Energy and 5 stacks of Hardy.

Blue - Popping Off
Whenever Failboat or an ally deals crit damage to an enemy, Failboat cheers, healing himself and his allies for X HP, increasing their Skill Power by 100% for 8 seconds, and granting them 3 stacks of Hardy. Failboat can use this skill once every 10 seconds.

Purple - Some Funny Stuff Happens
For each Scared enemy currently on the battlefield, Failboat’s attack and movement speed are increased by 30% and his allies’ attack and movement speed are increased by 20%. This has a chance to fail on allies above level X.

Red - Funny Boat Man
Whenever Failboat uses “Popping Off”, the ally who triggered the skill by dealing crit damage gains a shield with X HP and the cooldown of their Green skill is reduced to 0. Failboat can use this effect on himself.
Failboat and his allies deal X bonus damage to Scared enemies per stack of Hardy on them.
+X Max HP
+X Basic Damage
+X HP healed with “Hey There Danana”

Friendships
Failboat/Moana
Campaign: “Chicken Run” - Hei Hei has gone missing again, and Moana, having heard of Failboat’s supposed reputation with boats and chickens, asks him for help. Although his expertise really only involves RUBBER chickens and he only knows of boats as a moniker, Failboat still agrees to help her. (Allies: Gonzo, Russell & Kevin, Flik)

Disk: “Birds of a Feather” - Gain A Shield With “Hey There Danana”
+X Max HP
Failboat heals X HP per second while he has a shield.
“Hey There Danana” also grants Failboat a shield with HP equal to 12% (+12% per star) of his Max HP that lasts for 6 seconds (+6 seconds per star).

Failboat/Fozzie
Campaign: “Humor Me” - Fozzie learns of Failboat’s popularity online and gets the idea to livestream his own comedy acts. (Allies: Goofy, Quackerjack, Mike Wazowski)

Disk: “Joke’s On You” - Benefit From Hardy Removal
+X Basic Damage
Allies heal X HP whenever they lose a stack of Hardy.
When an enemy removes a stack of Hardy from an ally with a damage-dealing skill, they take damage equal to 16% (+16% per star) of the damage dealt by that skill.

Notes:

• I went with an image of Failboat’s character/avatar since I figured that if he were added to the game, that’s how he would be represented (in contrast to the 2 other YouTubers I did who don’t really have animated representations of themselves the same way he does).
  • “The Problem: … The Solution: … and make them ourselves” is one of Failboat’s intro, usually for his photoshopping videos.
  • "You wake up… " is another one of Failboat’s intros, usually for his Animal Crossing videos.
  • Failboat is known for his collection of rubber chickens. Screameth Behemoth is one that he stacked paper towel tubes on for its legs.
  • “Hey There Danana” was a joke Failboat and his friends had where they were on a Discord call while playing Splatoon 2 and Failboat tried opening a banana with his arm since one hand was holding his phone. The moment became so iconic that they proceeded to make a parody of “Hey There Delilah” about it. (Yes, really.)
  • Failboat has a tendency to randomly get excited and “pop off” during streams, hence the Blue Skill.
  • “X but some funny stuff happens” is one of Failboat’s common video title patterns.
  • I absolutely would’ve put Failboat on the Yellow team to match his whole color palette, but since the previous YouTubers I did are on the Blue team, I chose to keep it consistent.

Enjoy!

11 Likes

I love the Fozzie friendship, it’s genius

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney