Welcome to the Disney Heroes: Battle Mode Update! This release features the Little John Prize Wall.
- New! Little John from Disney’s Robin Hood
Little John is a front-line ”Tank” on the Yellow team. Little John will be available in the Prize Wall starting February 16th.
Little John charges through the enemy team, dealing Normal Damage and Snaring all enemies for a few seconds.
Robbing the Rich
Little John bows to the enemy team, decreasing all enemies’ Reality while increasing his own by the same percentage. The increase and decrease last for a few seconds.
The Reality decrease has a chance to fail on high level enemies.
Little John waves at the furthest enemy, Distracting them and decreasing their Armor for a few seconds. After using this skill, Little John will Dodge the next projectile aimed at him.
Little John’s basic attacks now Knockback and Stun enemies for a few seconds. “Fortune’s Forecast” now provides Little John with a shield with HP.
Little John now deals an additional Fantastic Damage and Steals random buffs from each enemy hit with “Chummy Charge”. He then gives these buffs to his allies for a few seconds.
- Charge Condition: Heroes use their White skill 3 times.
- Stat Buff: +Reality
- Lineup Buff: +Basic Damage per Yellow Team Ally
- Effect Buff: Team Heal Over Time
- Robin Hood
Heroes will appear in Shops after they refresh on February 13th. Heroes will appear in Crates after the daily reset at 5AM on February 14th.
- Chapter 65: “Tech Team Time” update!
- Elite Campaign features: Jafar, Audrey Ramirez, Gonzo, Prince Philip, and Flynn Rider
- Chapter 54: “Chaos Control” update!
- Elite Campaign features: Elastigirl, Audrey Ramirez, Wall-E, Prince Philip, and Jack Skellington
- Phoebus will be an event exclusive hero
- Cinderella will be an event exclusive hero featured in contest rewards
- Meilin Lee will be available in the Arena Crate
- Mayor Bellwether will be available in the VIP Crate
- Quasimodo will be available in the Guild Crate
- Agent P will only be available in Diamond Crates