1 Like

As Musk said… Gold Crates >>>> Diamond Crates tho

2 Likes

I hope Prince John is close to being added

3 Likes

Yessss that’s perfect!!

2 Likes

Yeah, I know!
It’s why I’ve been purchasing a WHOPPING 10,000 Gold Crates, to get me some Hero Chips…see if I can add Stars to my Heroes!!!

1 Like

@Samm who is replacing Cinderella in Challenger rewards?
Or will she be in both now???

2 Likes

first of all, the season hasn’t ended, this will probably be announced next week with 4.7 patch notes, and… Phoebus will replace her.

4 Likes

Stop it now

3 Likes

They aren’t going to stop. They are never going to stop. They don’t understand the concept of stopping. Best to just Ignore every new account as it pops up, and not even respond.

12 Likes

Understand

1 Like

Exactly. The more you comment about them will make them just want to continue. Cause they are getting more and more attention from it.

2 Likes

…I hate to ask but…who exactly is Yesss? I’ve never heard of them

1 Like

A wreck it ralph 2 character not sure how you describe yes.

1 Like

Oh her! She’d be cool I guess? Though I don’t know if she’d have that much of a moveset. It’ll probably be impossible

6 Likes

Thank you lol

2 Likes

Lol. You’re welcome

2 Likes

Well, thanks to that one user incessantly spamming and evading bans to ask for her, she’ll never get added, because PerBlue would have to worry that it would encourage other players to use the same behavior to ask for, say, Tow Mater or Sofia the First or Pickle & Peanut.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t mind yesss being added lol she was pretty funny in the movie lol but she doesn’t have that big of an appearance in the movie so even by the spam shed probably wouldn’t work xD

2 Likes

Hopefully it won’t encourage players.

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney