DH Content Update & Prize Wall

What, like some sort of Yesss shrine or something? XDXD

Nope, DHBM is not Kingdom Hearts, they’re never gonna add anyone from “Tarzan” due to copyright/licensing rights.

7 Likes

KH doesn’t have rights either, Tarzan was only in first game when Disney still had some rights but later on they lost all of them.

6 Likes

Ahhhh, interesting…

4 Likes

Indeed it is.

3 Likes

Well that’s kind of disappointing, but I can totally see why.

5 Likes

I made an Prince John concept and I believe I pulled it off well. Sir Hiss is by his side and he’s a control with a new status effect being “Taxed” as for his look and idle, he was carried in on his throne with the help of elephant guards and Sir Hiss used the balloon to follow close behind. Friar Tuck could be a good support, and
TheOneandOnly made a pretty good Maiden Marien concept. I also did a Trigger and Nutsy concept and plan to do Alan-A-Dale. So I think Robin Hood heroes have a lot of potential, and it doesn’t seem to be recognized.

6 Likes

I fell like we gotta get used to what that title if it’s no longer called Patch Notes

3 Likes

So that’s why it’s part of ‘announcements’ now. I was legitimately confused when I noticed nothing new on latest posts 2 days ago (that Friday). It wasn’t until I discovered that new topic last night.:exploding_head:

4 Likes

When is this update released?

2 Likes

It is all in the notes as usual

5 Likes

Update day and also

5 Likes

Wait. That’s today? Man I suck at remembering things. Happy valentines forumers!!!

3 Likes

Yeah it’s always on the 14th of February

5 Likes

Oh ok then.

2 Likes

Happy Valentine’s Day!
Or as MLP Gen 4 would say, “Happy Hearts & Hooves Day”!

And to keep things on topic, good luck with LIL JON, I mean, Little John!!

4 Likes

Well ok plus we did need some more Tank Heroes

4 Likes

There’s no update coming…

4 Likes

What?! But I thought it was today

2 Likes

About that, LIL JON, I mean, Little John, was already added to the game, recently.

2 Likes

What I gotta look back in the game

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney