DH Content Update & Prize Wall

We should probably stop talking about yes before the spammer comes and spams this topic.

2 Likes

Oh no! It seems I have summoned a demon that I did not want to summon.

3 Likes

What???

1 Like

It’s a joke

2 Likes

Oh ok did not understand the joke expect it had something to do with the joke I made.

2 Likes

Yes (10 characters)

2 Likes

Its flagging not blocking. also the reason why people flag you’re posts is cause you spam and spam is against the rules in the forums. They are also off topic. And they all against the community guidelines.

4 Likes

I reckon Little John and Baloo’s friendship is due to how identical they look. Anyone agree?

10 Likes

I agree. they are also played by the same voice actor. Baloo and little john.

6 Likes

It a fun little fact

4 Likes

Unfortunately, it’s already starting to. Look at Leo Lion. They may not be asking for the same characters all the live long day, but he had three alts depite evading their suspension for being underage and spamming concepts even though they were told to stop a number of times.

3 Likes

Unfortunately people in this world don’t learn when to stop

5 Likes

I’ve been thinking about having another Robin Hood character for quite awhile! Little John has so much potential thanks to his fighting experience and his great amount of strength. His friend campaigns are exactly my thoughts, with Robin Hood since they’re buddies and Baloo because they’re both voiced by Phil Harris (plus both bears as well). Those work just perfectly!:+1:
I still see potential for other certain characters such as Prince John (with the addition of Sir Hiss), Friar Tuck would be a nice addition to add (since he once fought with the sheriff), and heck, why not have Maid Marian as well? Sure she doesn’t have much experience in battles, however she did threw a pie at a vulture plus a badminton racket would be her useful item, so there’s that. Wow, perhaps I said too much, but that’s all I have in mind for now.
Since Valentines Day is around the corner, it looks like Villaintine’s Day is about to return for the event, I think.:thinking:
Happy Valentine’s Day!:heart::bear: In the meantime, I can’t wait to see what the Super Bowl has in store for us. :football:

4 Likes

I’ve already expected those demanding comments asking for characters they want that probably won’t end up coming anytime soon, how typical. Well to be fair, Yesss is at least in another Disney game, Magic Kingdoms, which makes me wonder if they ever had that app as well?:thinking:
I guess I’ll never know.

6 Likes

They probably have their room full of Yesss stuff.

5 Likes

Not that I‘m not happy about the constant new additions to the roster, I absolutely am. But am I the only one wondering about there being no Tarzan Character added yet?

3 Likes

Tarzan characters are likely never to come due to licensing rights and use of the intellectual property that is prohibited

9 Likes

First of all

The rotation doesn’t follow the same pattern anymore, and it doesn’t make sense why they did it like this:

Mayor Bellwether skipped the contest rewards rotation now, just so Cinderella will be in two places at once?
Audrey skipped the remainder rotations and went straight to Elite - great - but why?
This caused Prince Phillip to be stuck in Diamond crate for another 3 weeks, where he was supposed to be released to Elite now.

I mean, she is only there then for one contest - what is the point of that?

4 Likes

I still stand by my opinion that, outside of maybe Friar Tuck, from the remaining characters in that movie Lady Kluck has the most potential for this game.

The current Challenger season will end in the middle of Cinderella’s first contest, so it won’t be much of an overlap, at least. Assuming she gets replaced as Challenger hero next month, of course.

4 Likes

What, like some sort of Yesss shrine or something? XDXD

Nope, DHBM is not Kingdom Hearts, they’re never gonna add anyone from “Tarzan” due to copyright/licensing rights.

7 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney