DH January Shop Refresh & Prize Wall

This surprises me. I imagined at least Shego would he pretty high as well, as I still see her everywhere.

1 Like

zeus_usage

In this graph, isn’t that 2nd line (green one) for Shego?

1 Like

May be but I don’t really see her much in defenses.
I know I use her in attacks pretty much always and many guildmates do so too though

1 Like

Yep, Shego always had the highest damage possible, but it was easier (now very easy) to counter, since it’s all that she does, shatter barely matters outside of invasion. While same for Zeus, but he was and is still able to use his white skill over and over, with barely a second in between due to his red skill, leaving enemies stunned and with 0 energy for the whole battle, with no chance to recover.

1 Like

No, it’s not Shego. Someone else got it right. It’s Ian. Shego is in with the rest of the Heroes.

3 Likes

Uhh. would make sense for Shego to have a green line, that fits her.

Ian, huh? Makes sense too.

2 Likes

The colors are just randomly assigned by our data app.

3 Likes

Who’s the least used hero @Loutre?

1 Like

Miss. Piggy sadly.

3 Likes

Huh did not think she was that bad :thinking: I thought you were gonna say Mike and/or Ralph :joy:
Hopefully Piggy gets a refresh soon… I remember the days when she was everywhere and dominating the field

1 Like

Oh… OHHHHHHHHHH… unexpected, yet expected (but really???).

She was strong like Zeus with her Meg line, sad how low she turned after few years.

1 Like

Well maybe a rework like Miguel would help her. Hope the team consider it for when a season revisit the Muppets.

2 Likes

I think she just needs a good stat refresh with some new bonuses to disks like Maleficent.

4 Likes

You didn’t do a post with some suggestions before? I trough I saw it in the past but can’t recall where or who did them.

2 Likes

No, but I can make one by tomorrow.
With this new info given by Loutre, it just makes sense to make one.

@Nugget @Loutre, do you know if it’s possible to add a new effect to red skill to some heroes, Miss Piggy is sadly the one with only one effect in red skill. This can be released with stat refreshes, or it will require full refresh?

For example: Miss Piggy takes 75% less damage in the first 15 seconds.

3 Likes

Please only tag me in any future posts and replies. We cannot make changes to characters easily without Disney’s approval first, as we’ve said before.

4 Likes

This is required also for stat refreshes, since these only change how numbers scale and add new bonuses to disks?

2 Likes

What we say is if the character can be revisited to update his skill to the more competitive environment is now with the new heroes added as enemies (Is harder to her to survive in this current era). Needing Disney to approval or not.

4 Likes

Everything needs Disney’s approval as we’ve said before. We’re closing this thread since everything in the announcement is now in the game.

4 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney