DH September Shop Refresh

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I know why you thought I have stated Daisy is useless. Where the ||| is I actually forgot to write in gold crates.
And what I meant by it is… well you can figure out. I mentioned it that way because you stated “hopefully in next shop refresh” where… Daisy will actually be in Gold Crates with this one.

Yeah, having her in the Coliseum shop for 3 months should get me pretty close to maxing her red skill by the end of that time.

Oh yea because coliseum tokens are fairly easy to get, I get what you mean/

Actually, I think Numi is referring back to his statement that all1 heroes that are available in shops are also available in Gold Crates; hence it’s “useless” to hope she’ll be in those crates, since she’s slated to be added to them as soon as she’s available in the Coliseum shop.

1 – To be exact, as Numi specified, all “one-star unlock” heroes are eventually added to Gold Crates; those are heroes that can be unlocked with 10 hero chips, and who will then be on your roster with a single star, as opposed to the few heroes (e.g., Nick, Bogo) that take more chips to unlock and who start off with two or even three of their six stars already present.

Man without sign in characters we will only be getting like 10 characters a year.

7 Likes

Probably twenty: 17 (one every three weeks) for the Prize Wall, two for Challenger Arena/Coliseum rewards, and one for the anniversary celebration. Maybe an extra one or two along the way, but I wouldn’t count on it.

4 Likes

Oh ok thanks Jody now I undersyand.

20 on top of 188 is still a fairly high percentage tbh.

Fairly certain we will have 200th hero on 30th March 2023.

1 Like

I can not believe it the game is getting it’s 200th heroes next year of 2023

2 Likes

I on level 277

yes I will hopefully too

I’m on level 278

Ok and it’s also sad that we don’t get Sign-In Heroes anymore :frowning:

I just saw 22 in the game

Welcome @giraffeyjosh_V !

Oh noooo :sob:

He milo in October :jack_o_lantern:

Milo is I’m the guild box in October